Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

They were celebrating the birth of their grandchild.... Watch

(Original post by cbreef)
    WHAT!? :rofl:
    It's funny :rofl:

In other situations trolls like him will claim the holocaust didn't happen and that Jews are evil and are funding Cultural Marxism and white genocide.

ReputationRep:
    I see what you're doing. Using Palestinian interchangeably with terrorist. Israel treat their non-jewish population like second class citizens remember.
    Palestinian are not Israeli citizens Arab Israelis are and are round 20% Israel population and are increasing in numbers ever year.The Arab Israelis have the same rights as Jewish citizens and they don't have to serve in the Israeli Armed Forces unlike Jewish Israelis. Israelis Arabs have top jobs in the army, media, television, education etc and Christian Arabs are more successful than Jews in terms of education, wealth and employment rates.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looloo2134)
    Palestinian are not Israeli citizens Arab Israelis are and are round 20% Israel population and are increasing in numbers ever year.The Arab Israelis have the same rights as Jewish citizens and they don't have to serve in the Israeli Armed Forces unlike Jewish Israelis. Israelis Arabs have top jobs in the army, media, television, education etc and Christian Arabs are more successful than Jews in terms of education, wealth and employment rates.
    And that's all right, on paper at least.

ReputationRep:
    And that's all right, on paper at least.
    Have you ever been to Israel and spoke in any Arab Israelis I have your find they are happy living in Israel. If you visit any of universities which are some of best in the world you find there are thousands of Arab Israeli students and teaching staff.

My uncle live and worked in Beirut for 5 years in 1970s it one the most liberal cities in the Middle East.The Palestinian refugees are treated terrible there forced to live in rat infected areas with no clean running water not allowed to work the only schools and medical centres are run by the UN.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looloo2134)
    Have you ever been to Israel and spoke in any Arab Israelis I have your find they are happy living in Israel. If you visit any of universities which are some of best in the world you find there are thousands of Arab Israeli students and teaching staff.

My uncle live and worked in Beirut for 5 years in 1970s it one the most liberal cities in the Middle East.The Palestinian refugees are treated terrible there forced to live in rat infected areas with no clean running water not allowed to work the only schools and medical centres are run by the UN.
    Going to need more than an anecdote to refute the reality I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    Going to need more than an anecdote to refute the reality I'm afraid.
    http://hrbrief.org/2015/02/treatment...es-in-lebanon/

Palestinian refugees treatment in Lebanon

Arab Christians in Israel are doing well they are a higher percentage of the Israeli population than the Palestinian areas in which the Christian population is plummeting.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jonath...b_8055770.html

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Israels...inority-450502

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EternalLight)
    Point of enquiry. What makes the attacker a terrorist rather than a murderer?

I don't see any kind of political motive here, if anything its a hate crime because he attacked them for being Jews. Is it even possible to be a murderer in Israel or is every killing labelled a terrorist attack?
    Other than being paid by Palestine to do it, you mean?

http://pamelageller.com/2017/07/musl...medium=twitter

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.