Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Man, 20, dies following police pursuit. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    The police chocked him. Anyone with eyes can see that?
    Let's wait till the IPCC conclude their investigation, shall we?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    He's restraining the criminal.
    Since when do you have to cut off someones air supply to restrain them? and they wonder why he fell into unconsciousness...

ReputationRep:
    Or you can use your eyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Or you can use your eyes
    I've heard the officer's body cam was on, and I'm pretty sure no one has seen that.

Let's wait.

ReputationRep:
    Or you can use your eyes
    LOL this

Son instead of wasting money on an investigation can we not use our eyes instead and save money?

ReputationRep:
    LOL this

Son instead of wasting money on an investigation can we not use our eyes instead and save money?

Due Process

He's restraining the criminal.
    Hold on
    You came to this conclusion but then in a later post you're saying wait till the investigation is over? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dot.Cotton)
    He deserved it - disrespect the police and face the consequences. The left are only up in arms about it because of the colour of his skin.
    yeah, he should have been shot on spot for disrespecting policy. After all, everybody **must** respect them, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Hold on
    You came to this conclusion but then in a later post you're saying wait till the investigation is over? :curious:
    Fine, it looks like officer is restraining the suspect.

ReputationRep:
    Or you can use your eyes
    It's a common procedure when someone is trying to swallow evidence, police will grab him by his neck and order to spit it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BIGJohnson777)
    It's a common procedure when someone is trying to swallow evidence, police will grab him by his neck and order to spit it out.
    If all they did was grab him by the neck, he would still be alive.

ReputationRep:
    LOL this

You're a complete moron. Are you consciously ignoring the fact that he swallowed something (most likely drugs) which would have caused him to choke in the first place. Or did your eyes not see that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    You're a complete moron. Are you consciously ignoring the fact that he swallowed something (most likely drugs) which would have caused him to choke in the first place. Or did your eyes not see that?
    He may have swallowed the drug or whatever it was, but he was conscious prior to the police officer throwing him on the floor and putting him in a choke hold so strong that he passed out and never regained consciousness

ReputationRep:
    He may have swallowed the drug or whatever it was, but he was conscious prior to the police officer throwing him on the floor and putting him in a choke hold so strong that he passed out and never regained consciousness
    So you admit he might have swallowed a pill (potentially a drug of some sort)! How are you going to deny that this might have killed him (overdose)??

He was declared dead at hospital, might I add.

ReputationRep:
    She clearly hasn't read the article...

The suspect died in hospital.

ReputationRep:
    If all they did was grab him by the neck, he would still be alive.
    He died in hospital.

My dear, do use your common sense.

ReputationRep:
    So a drug dealer, who was doing something illegal, was arrested by the police and swallowed whatever stock he had on him as an attempt to get rid of the evidence, but died as a result of an overdose.

I don't see how the police did anything wrong in this case, but #justiceforrash amirite?

ReputationRep:
    Him swaling a pill did not kill him. I think you are the moron if you actually think him swallowing a pill killed him. The officers clearly strangled him.

ReputationRep:
    Him swaling a pill did not kill him. I think you are the moron if you actually think him swallowing a pill killed him. The officers clearly strangled him.
    How is he a moron for making a completely plausible suggestion?

An opoid overdose can kill just as quickly as strangling someone. Brain damage occur within minutes. Unless you have the coroner's report, I don't see how you can say for sure that he did not die from swallowing some type of drug.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know it did not kill him? Have you performed the autopsy? I would like an in depth explanation on how you're sure This man died of choking and why he possibly couldn't of died by ingesting whatever drug he swallowed, please.

This is why people can't take you seriously. You're jumping to conclusions and avoiding any possibly explanation which doesn't support your anti-police/victim playing view.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.