Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I have just done my apprenticeship in dental nursing interview and just need to wait for their response. My interview was rated high which I got 5 out of 5 and the outcome is they would like to have meeting with me about the position, but not sure exactly what they going talk to me about other than why this position is right for me.
    My desire is to become a dental nurse, then dental hygienst/therapist then a orthodontic therapist.
    PLEASE HELP ME I would really appreciate your support a lot. I don't know what to reasersch to get the right thing on Google. I got 'F' in GCSE science 2 years ago. , a B grade in BTEC applied science. Health and social care level 2 at Distinction *.

Any questions from me to help me please don't hesitate.

I am extremely worried about my GCSE English result this year because I think I have done bad that I may not get a D or C. I have looked at hotcourse uk website I don't how it works, whether I should have ago at the gcse English or not. I am so worried about Gcse English that I want to do it during this holiday before the actual gcse results that I have done. Is there anyway that I can do gcse or functional skills at level 2 online or anything else.
    I want help please!!!!

Let me know if this department isn't the one that I am supposed to post.
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G3_LK)
    Hello everyone,

I have just done my apprenticeship in dental nursing interview and just need to wait for their response. My interview was rated high which I got 5 out of 5 and the outcome is they would like to have meeting with me about the position, but not sure exactly what they going talk to me about other than why this position is right for me.
    My desire is to become a dental nurse, then dental hygienst/therapist then a orthodontic therapist.
    PLEASE HELP ME I would really appreciate your support a lot. I don't know what to reasersch to get the right thing on Google. I got 'F' in GCSE science 2 years ago. , a B grade in BTEC applied science. Health and social care level 2 at Distinction *.

Any questions from me to help me please don't hesitate.

I am extremely worried about my GCSE English result this year because I think I have done bad that I may not get a D or C. I have looked at hotcourse uk website I don't how it works, whether I should have ago at the gcse English or not. I am so worried about Gcse English that I want to do it during this holiday before the actual gcse results that I have done. Is there anyway that I can do gcse or functional skills at level 2 online or anything else.
    I want help please!!!!

Let me know if this department isn't the one that I am supposed to post.
    You could do a Distance Learning Course, but you would be better to wait and see how you have actually performed. Once you know, you can contact the relevant course providers or your apprenticeship provider to see what they can implement for you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.