Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best place for Women's suits? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a full suit (trousers rather than skirt). Anyone know the best place to buy one? I'm currently looking in Next and River Island but if anyone could give me a heads up it would be much appreciated. Thanks
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zebby1999)
    Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a full suit (trousers rather than skirt). Anyone know the best place to buy one? I'm currently looking in Next and River Island but if anyone could give me a heads up it would be much appreciated. Thanks
    Next is a good place for that kind of thing, as is Zara but it's a bit more costly

ReputationRep:
    Reiss. Great if you're on a tight budget.

https://www.reiss.com/womens/suiting/

ReputationRep:
    Ed Gein's place.

ReputationRep:
    Reiss but that is very expensive if you're skint like me. I bought my first ever Reiss suits in the sales a few months ago, two suits came out about £400, which for me is a HUGE amount of money. I'm hoping they will last me a very, very long time!

Zara & John Lewis do nice, cheaper ones (although I can't get on with Zara's trouser sizing, trousers there never fit me properly!), and M&S too. House of Fraser outlet also sometimes has super cheap nice suits but it just depends what stock they have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zebby1999)
    Just bought some from Reiss as my sixth form dress code is suits. Struggled to find matching suit sets for women in most high-street shops. The high-street shops that do have a selection of 'workwear' clothing tend to sell nice trousers but never with matching blazers or vice versa. Higher end shops were the only stores that seemed to have nice matching suit sets for women. Reiss and Jigsaw have really nice matching suit sets as well as Hobbs. Pricey but the quality is worth it (If you're only looking for a cheaper suit h&m and m&s do have some matching sets but I didn't like the trousers on myself personally) Hope this helps

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.