Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help! What did I do wrong? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy who matched with this girl on tinder about two weeks ago and straight away we really hit it off. We were so similar and she was a little intense at first but I enjoyed our convos so much. She was saying that she was so committed in relationships and loyal and deleted tinder and was only chatting to me. She even told her friends about me and was having' dreams' about me too. We were speaking so much during the day. She's triple whatsapping me at times and it was going so well, deceptively well.

We coordinate to meet, the date is at a comedy club and so it's fairly loud but I thought we hit it off. She even kissed me on the cheek and then text saying she'd got home. So, based on the fact we were so chatty before, I left nearly the whole day before dropping a casual conversation starter the following evening. I received no reply. She'd been active on Whatsapp though. I then thought she may have been annoyed at how long it took to message her, so I messaged her again late that night just apologising for the delay but wishing her a good evening. I received no reply. I then left it for 3 more days. She still hasn't read my whatsapp but has been active.

By this point, I understand that maybe something went wrong with our date. So this time I text her just saying I really enjoyed her company and would love to see her again and if I could properly take her out for dinner. She has been active on whatsapp but hasn't replied since. She was always on her phone when we were chatting.

After messaging all this time I seriously didn't think she'd completely cut me off without a reason. What should I do? I've really lost me head.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    A comedy club? Did you guys manage to talk at all or were you just watching a live act? For me, that's just like having a first date watching a movie, you can't talk to get to know each other more.

Unfortunately, ghosting happens a lot from online dating. If she was interested she would have at least messaged you that night or the next day saying that she enjoyed it.

Not a lot you can do, just let her go to you now. Nothing stopping you from meeting with other girls though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.