Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What I look for in a woman... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Watching girls drive, if you're driving a certain way, I don't want nothin' to ****in' do with you right off the bat.

Now, if you've got your hand on 10 and your hand on 2, and your eyes are glued to the road, and you're constantly moving your arms, and when you talk you keep looking forward, you can't even look away for a SECOND - man, you're uptight; you're ****ing boring; uuhhh... you know, you're not a go-getter; you're just... you know... you're just someone that's not fun to be with, you know what I mean?

Then you've got the girl that's just kicked back, driving with one hand, talking on the phone, you know, eatin' her ****in' almonds, talking to ya, laughing - that's what I'm talking about, that's a good time right there, right off the bat.

A or B? B, for sure.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Will you still like B after you're both dead due to road safety negligence?

Spoiler:
    Show

I'm sorry Nothing wrong with masochistic desires.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CuriousSherlock)
    Will you still like B after you're dead due to road safety negligence?
    Whatever it takes!

ReputationRep:
    The smaller your balls are, the bigger your ****ing **** looks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Watching girls drive, if you're driving a certain way, I don't want nothin' to ****in' do with you right off the bat.

Now, if you've got your hand on 10 and your hand on 2, and your eyes are glued to the road, and you're constantly moving your arms, and when you talk you keep looking forward, you can't even look away for a SECOND - man, you're uptight; you're ****ing boring; uuhhh... you know, you're not a go-getter; you're just... you know... you're just someone that's not fun to be with, you know what I mean?

Then you've got the girl that's just kicked back, driving with one hand, talking on the phone, you know, eatin' her ****in' almonds, talking to ya, laughing - that's what I'm talking about, that's a good time right there, right off the bat.

A or B? B, for sure.

Spoiler:
    Show

Remembered that vid lol

I can't see what's in your spoiler but this was lolsy

ReputationRep:
    I read this over like 3 times and I still have no idea what you're trying to say.

ReputationRep:
    Woody is the type of guy to take a protein shake after having sex before the anabolic window closes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    Woody is the type of guy to take a protein shake after having sex before the anabolic window closes
    Lmao :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

A or B? B, for sure.

Spoiler:
    Show

Shoop ahhhh. Good f***ng morning goddammit. She also has to not drive a motherf**in Prius or else Imma take her out and knock the s***t outta her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    Going catabolic is no joke, bro.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The smaller your balls are, the bigger your ****ing **** looks!
    Are you 5:1 brotha?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Shoop ahhhh. Good f***ng morning goddammit. She also has to not drive a motherf**in Prius or else Imma take her out and knock the s***t outta her.
    PRSOM mother****er, Prius drivers drive too ****ing slowly.

ReputationRep:
    Are you 5:1 brotha?
    My ball are 5% SMALLER than my ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    I read this over like 3 times and I still have no idea what you're trying to say.
    I'm trying to say, that meeting girl B is THE perfect ****ing scenario, God dammit!

ReputationRep:

A or B? B, for sure.

Spoiler:
    Show

Are you trying to die?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boredom101)
    are you trying to die?
    Whatever it takes! Only 5% dead inside

ReputationRep:
    After every workout I do in the gym (12+ times per day), I tie the biggest dumbbell I can find to my **** to make it hang lower than my balls. Whatever it takes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boredom101)
    Are you trying to die?
    Man, ya know, don't ****in' talk to me, I'm ****in'... I'm here to die, I'm not here to talk...

ReputationRep:
    Whatever it takes! Only 5% dead inside
    Man, ya know, don't ****in' talk to me, I'm ****in'... I'm here to die, I'm not here to talk...
    I hope your funerals don't cost a fortune

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.