Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pills Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I meant to drink my pill on Sunday after 7days break after menstruation but I accidentally drink it one day advance (Saturday). Do i need to continue to drink my monday pill on sunday?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it just means you moved your break week by 1 day.

If your pills have the same hormones through the pack, as in you don't have to take specific ones in specific part of your cycle, and they have the days marked on the pack, I would just take one from the end of the pack for the next one so that you don't mix them up. So if you took Tuesdays pill for Monday. You would take the last pill in the pack for Tuesday and then you'll be able to take the Wednesday pill on Wednesday. This way you won't have to remember that you are one day off.

Sorry pls clarify more..thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sorry pls clarify more..thanks
    There's nothing there to really clarify??

That's why im asking for clarification coz I don't get it... my pill has a 7days break from drinking. Supposed to be my last day pill is on a Saturday but right now i will take that on friday. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That's why im asking for clarification coz I don't get it... my pill has a 7days break from drinking. Supposed to be my last day pill is on a Saturday but right now i will take that on friday. Thanks
    What exactly you need clarification on???? Get someone who actually understands English to explain it to you. I don't know how much more I can explain something so simple.

You usually started on Sunday last pill being Saturday. You accidentally started a new pack on Saturday which means you take it like normal and it will end on Friday. Then you would start the next pack on Saturday again. That's it...

The only other thing I said is depending on what pills you take.
    Most pill packs have the same exact pill in the whole pack so it doesn't matter where from the pack you take the pill. Some of them have blank packs, others have the day specified by each pill to make it easier to track if you missed one.

Some packs have a couple different pills in them. So for these pills you have to take them in a specific order.

I have no way of knowing which pills you are taking and how the pack looks.

I just said that if you are taking the pills where the order doesn't matter and the pack has days specified on it. And if you took the one specified for Sunday on a Saturday instead, then if you go to take a pill at some point, you may think you already took it that day. Because if you went to take it on like a Thursday and on the pack it says the days, the Thursday space would be empty because you already took that pill Wednesday. And if you forget that you started taking then early, you may think you already took it that day.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.