The Student Room Group

Who is the most intelligent person on TSR?

In your opinion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Abu_Lahab
In your opinion

This should be interesting...
Reply 2
@Kyx 😫😫😤😤👌🏾💯💯
You tagged me earlier, but I couldn't see your post because the thread was deleted.
:hat2:

In b4 @the beaɾ takes all the credit.
Anyone who is not me.

Spoiler

I get my entire **** in my mouth with no issues, so I'm sure I'd win.
In my humble opinion it's @Doonesbury.
(edited 6 years ago)
@EternalLight or @HAnwar or @h333 :biggrin: or in my opinion anyway :redface:

If you're talking about debates I could be biased but I'll be kind this time and say @Plantagenet Crown and @QE2 :biggrin:

EDIT: I'm gonna add @Reality Check because his jacket ratings actually make me laugh :lol:
(edited 6 years ago)
@Reality Check

for the wealth of gains knowledge
Original post by ClearSky
@EternalLight or @HAnwar or @h333 :biggrin: or in my opinion anyway :redface:

If you're talking about debates I could be biased but I'll be kind this time and say @Plantagenet Crown and @QE2 :biggrin:

It's true. When Google doesn't know the answer, Google asks me :cool:
Original post by EternalLight
It's true. When Google doesn't know the answer, Google asks me :cool:

:K:
@Abu_Lahab :love:

Spoiler

Da Bachtopus; Kolya; svidrigailov; DFranklin; musicbloke: no-one current, certainly. (Well, with the exception of DFranklin, who appears to be as immutable, transcendental and sempiternal as mathematics itself.)

Here, incidentally, is a textbook example of the erudite calibre of scholarly discourse one might readily find on TSR of old; note Da Bachtopus' contributions—particularly from the second page onwards—and musicbloke's thereafter. Alas, sic transit gloria mundi; TSR today, like Game of Thrones, is a mere shadow of its former self.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Profesh

Here, incidentally, is a textbook example of the calibre of scholarly discourse one might readily find on TSR of old. Alas, sic transit gloria mundi.

I like that thread. It's nice.
Yes, @Reality Check too.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I like that thread. It's nice.

Oh, and I feel remiss not to have mentioned 2 + 2 = 5: truly, a satirist par excellence.
Original post by Profesh
Oh, and I feel remiss not to have mentioned 2 + 2 = 5: truly, a satirist par excellence.

It takes a lot to beat @Ape Gone Insane.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1921751

Quick Reply

Latest