Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I really do dislike some intersectional Feminists and SJW. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

I hope this **** dies out soon.

ReputationRep:
    Realistically, how many people like this do you know irl?
    Like yeah, they're cringey, but I know maybe one person like this irl and tbh no one likes them that much. That's why they congregate on Polygon articles or on r/GamerGhazi. They just don't really exist in the real world.

Also lmao at a white feminist trying to appropriate the struggles of "PoC", to give her something to rant about. By her logic, she should also khs.

ReputationRep:
    That has to be a troll

ReputationRep:
    Wonder what it is about some musicians that they sadly end up taking their own lives or turning to drink and drugs in the first place? The same for some famous actors? What on earth is wrong with the people around them that they cannot see what is unravelling before them? If it's their whole lifestyle they can no longer hack then why don't they give it all up and go and live in quiet seclusion away from all the stress of being rich and famous?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Realistically, how many people like this do you know irl?
    Like yeah, they're cringey, but I know maybe one person like this irl and tbh no one likes them that much. That's why they congregate on Polygon articles or on r/GamerGhazi. They just don't really exist in the real world.

Also lmao at a white feminist trying to appropriate the struggles of "PoC", to give her something to rant about. By her logic, she should also khs.
    You say this and then those people protesting outside GOSH show up. I think more people than people think are waiting for their 'time to shine'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I remember Linkin Park. It's a shame the lead vocalist died he was quite talented tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)

I hope this **** dies out soon.
    Insensitive.

ReputationRep:
    That's possibly just a troll trying to wind up alt righters

ReputationRep:
    it sucks that a minority of feminists r overreacting/being irrational bc they r bored or whatever and watering down the entire political concept. sure credit should be given where credit is due and (cultural) history can be very white orientated, but blaming linkin park or any other band for that is dumb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    Wonder what it is about some musicians that they sadly end up taking their own lives or turning to drink and drugs in the first place? The same for some famous actors? What on earth is wrong with the people around them that they cannot see what is unravelling before them? If it's their whole lifestyle they can no longer hack then why don't they give it all up and go and live in quiet seclusion away from all the stress of being rich and famous?
    Can't speak for other musicians but Chester was abused as a child for years and had drug and alcohol problems.

And that's just scratching the surface. Who knows what else he was dealing with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlindingLight)
    Can't speak for other musicians but Chester was abused as a child for years and had drug and alcohol problems.

And that's just scratching the surface. Who knows what else he was dealing with.
    Oh God.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.