Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Absolutely adore white girls Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    Yes but that's only one, I'm asking where he got the impression in general. You can't get an impression of a population from 1 person.
    Fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know any like this. Where did you get that impression?
    From many examples in the real world. I even remember one extreme case at some summer camp I went to (many years back) where there was this one Indian guy who sucked up to and generally displayed subservience to all the White people there but full on bullied the other Indians/non-Whites there. It was really quite shocking (and confusing).

I'm not saying all Indians are like this but those who are are just pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know any like this. Where did you get that impression?
    Exactly, most Indians I know including me don't like white girls at all lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    From many examples in the real world. I even remember one extreme case at some summer camp I went to (many years back) where there was this one Indian guy who sucked up to and generally displayed subservience to all the White people there but full on bullied the other Indians/non-Whites there. It was really quite shocking (and confusing).

I'm not saying all Indians are like this but those who are are just pathetic.
    Oh I see. That's bizarre, I've never met any like that. If anything, all they want to do is rip you off because they think you have money. :lol:

I agree they are pathetic.

(Original post by Gatewaymerge)
    Exactly, most Indians I know including me don't like white girls at all lmao.
    Yes, I need some masala in my life.. and food

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    Mr Smurf is that you?
    Nope I'm not Indian. I do have a strong preference for white girls though. But they never go for us Oriental guys. :sad:

Why have no white girls posted on this thread? Just aggy ethnic men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    What is it with so many Indians feeling like they are subservient to White people? It's really pathetic.
    Exactly! Some brown people/ orientals think having a white bf/gf is the ultimate status symbol. Ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    I won't stop until every woman I know is gagging from all the RESPEK I've given them
    Well you can stop now then

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately the community is tightening up; fewer of them are willing to sell out these days. I think the general consensus is (especially in London) that if we dont then there wont be a single pure white native person left in the capital. Nobody really wants racial mixing anyway, it works best if people marry within their own kind and dont loot the women of other races.

ReputationRep:
    This site is a magnet for creeps

ReputationRep:
    And i absolutely adore Indian girls lmao, ngl i have a tiny crush on one of them at my gym... We r literally completely opposite to each other lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Nope I'm not Indian. I do have a strong preference for white girls though. But they never go for us Oriental guys. :sad:
    Maybe they just sense that you are desperate and avoid you.

I'd be pretty creeped out if a guy hit on me because he was obsessed with my race.

ReputationRep:
    He anomynous
    He indian.
    But mos importantly.. .
    He RRSPEK WHITE WOMEN.

ReputationRep:
    There are beautiful women of all races

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)

I'd be pretty creeped out if a guy hit on me because he was obsessed with my race.
    Im not. I just have a strong preference towards them so obviously am going to be sad if they never go for Oriental guys.

ReputationRep:

What is your ethnicity? You're very pretty btw

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Limm97)
    What is your ethnicity? You're very pretty btw
    Thank you. I'm Bengali.

Is that you in your dp? You're hot

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. I'm Bengali.

Is that you in your dp? You're hot
    YOU DON'T LOOK BENGALI omg thought you were lebanese or something

Yes and thank you :heart:

ReputationRep:
    OK

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.