Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Here is every anonymous thread name i have ever made..... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing this for real, listening to the song 'a lie' made me realise i dont give a **** wat people think about me. (well i do...but i'm in one of those moods xD)
    Just remember this, i went through a hard time at one point this year, my mind was all over the place, i turned into something i wasn't. Most of these threads are the worst and i need to get this **** off my chest. (infact these are the worst threads i have created...)
    I ain't gonna name every single one as there r too many. Here's a good few tho:
    This is all i found on my profile.

ReputationRep:
    Just realised the title is quite misleading xD, sorry bout that lol

ReputationRep:
    It's good you're being truthful and honest. 😊

ReputationRep:
    So it's all about girls girls girls
    Ok got it

ReputationRep:
    Not really that deep... except the second one, that's a bit weird. Good to let it out I guess but it's just the Internet at the end of the day bro.

you really want a girlfriend huh

ReputationRep:
    Bro listen

*****es ain't ****, don't get hung up over specific girls before you even get into a relationship. Feel free to talk to multiple girls and enjoy life a little. It doesn't have to be that deep.

ReputationRep:
    o....k?

ReputationRep:
    We've all had crushes on someone who we know will never feel the same way and it's horrible. The first man I ever in my life had a crush on when I was 19 was the singer at the Moulin Rouge in Paris and he was gay !! [ I was a dancer there so saw him 6 nights a week at work]. I sighed and drooled [and cried] over him for a whole year. He just melted my heart. But then I realised the only way I was going to get over him was to meet someone else. Thankfully I did [ well, my friends arranged it], and I was able to put him out of my mind. 30 years later, i've never forgotten him, and I saw an old photo of him online and I kind of sighed to myself, remembering my old feelings and how they used to be for him. But it no longer mattered. You need to meet someone else in order for your feelings for this girl to dissipate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    We've all had crushes on someone who we know will never feel the same way and it's horrible. The first man I ever in my life had a crush on when I was 19 was the singer at the Moulin Rouge in Paris and he was gay !! [ I was a dancer there so saw him 6 nights a week at work]. I sighed and drooled [and cried] over him for a whole year. He just melted my heart. But then I realised the only way I was going to get over him was to meet someone else. Thankfully I did [ well, my friends arranged it], and I was able to put him out of my mind. 30 years later, i've never forgotten him, and I saw an old photo of him online and I kind of sighed to myself, remembering my old feelings and how they used to be for him. But it no longer mattered. You need to meet someone else in order for your feelings for this girl to dissipate.
    Yeah I realised this recently, a girl on tsr tried to hit on me. I ended of really liking her and I completely forgot about the other girl. However, this tsr girl turned out to be a catfish, the second I found this out, all I could think about was the other girl again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    Yeah I realised this recently, a girl on tsr tried to hit on me. I ended of really liking her and I completely forgot about the other girl. However, this tsr girl turned out to be a catfish, the second I found this out, all I could think about was the other girl again
    Shame
    Spoiler:
    Show

is that @fopeprancis? everyone keeps saying she's a catfish but wtf how did anyone find out (if it's true) i'm soo confused lol

ReputationRep:
    Fair play :top: I'm already the same, don't give a **** about what people think so in the 4 years I've been here I've never used anon. Makes you laugh when people try and uphold some sort of reputation on the internet to people they'll never meet :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Batgirl98)
    Shame
    Spoiler:
    Show

is that @fopeprancis? everyone keeps saying she's a catfish but wtf how did anyone find out (if it's true) i'm soo confused lol

She basically told me on whatsapp, she said she was fake etc. Ppl also think she's a peodo as she is the creator of a thread that tells ppl to post young photos of themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    She basically told me on whatsapp, she said she was fake etc. Ppl also think she's a peodo as she is the creator of a thread that tells ppl to post young photos of themselves.
    Oh I see - yeah I saw the thread. So she's not a 16yo girl? lol that's crazy tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Batgirl98)
    Oh I see - yeah I saw the thread. So she's not a 16yo girl? lol that's crazy tbh
    She 95% isnt, tsr staff need to deal with 'her' tbh.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.