Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Uni help! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am absolutely baffled and just down right confused about everything to do with universities. I wanted to take on a sociology course, but I'm not even 100% sure about it. I don't understand any university terms. Like just anything at all. Anyone can help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by change06)
    I am absolutely baffled and just down right confused about everything to do with universities. I wanted to take on a sociology course, but I'm not even 100% sure about it. I don't understand any university terms. Like just anything at all. Anyone can help?
    I think you'll need to be a bit more specific about which areas you need advice on in order to generate any worthwhile responses.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.