Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm terrified of having sex. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella-keturah)
    Sexist.
    Explain how in your feminist logic that was sexist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slade p)
    Explain how in your feminist logic that was sexist?
    I never said I was a feminist. It was sexist towards men. Nobody should be made to feel bad for not having sex, regardless of gender. Would you tell a girl to woman up if she didn't want to have sex? I have seen that most of your posts are sexist tbh, calling girls sluts etc.

ReputationRep:
    Catholic?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I never said I was a feminist. It was sexist towards men. Nobody should be made to feel bad for not having sex, regardless of gender. Would you tell a girl to woman up if she didn't want to have sex? I have seen that most of your posts are sexist tbh, calling girls sluts etc.
    Now you are making things up, haven't made posts calling girls "sluts", you are making that up out of thin air.

(Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Catholic?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No. I'm an atheist.

I've had similar experiences. I'm bi and me and my gf have been together for about 5 years now. We first did it about 10 months into the relationship. She kept trying to do it before then but I kept getting nervous and didn't know what do do but slowly I started to get used to the the idea of it and eventually we got there lol. erm i think it's best if u talk about it and maybe tell her how u feel and just don't worry I guess. it will happen when the time is right

ReputationRep:
    Now you are making things up, haven't made posts calling girls "sluts", you are making that up out of thin air.
    Ok, well I apologise if you haven't said that. You do have double standards that are sexist though.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, well I apologise if you haven't said that. You do have double standards that are sexist though.
    Why is it that you don't point out what you are referring to when you are asserting something. What exactly is double standards and sexist from me according to you?

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that you don't point out what you are referring to when you are asserting something. What exactly is double standards and sexist from me according to you?
    Are you kidding me? The fact you think it's ok for men to sleep around but not women.

ReputationRep:
    I appreciate what others have said about past experiences but, I can't help but put it down to sexual orientation. As has been suggested, it could be your inner conscience telling you that what you are doing is wrong. If you are not entirely a confident person and still have not fully accepted your sexuality, then something as big as having sex would put you off.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao what kind of a male are you, be a man and grow some balls and sleep with her.
    This is quite offensive. Asexuals exist?

ReputationRep:
    When i first got into a relationship, I was pretty terrified about sex as well. I think the best way to get over it is moving slowly, a step at a time. Transitioning from kissing to a little bit of over-clothes touching, to under clothes touching etc makes it easier to become more comfortable with this person and with intimacy in general before you jump straight to the 'sex' stage. But never do anything you aren't comfortable or ready for. You'd be surprised how quickly sex can go from being a seemingly terrifying thing to a normal part of everyday life..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The RAR)
    Oh so you like guys too, well.....may I join in with you and your partner? I am kinda getting bored over here....
    You are gross

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordLndr)
    grow some balls

Cruel but true!

Uh, maybe you're not actually homosexual and you just thought you were for some reason? Very possible.

Also how on Earth could you possibly 'have sex' with another girl?

Stop thinking about it so much. Come on, don't you feel a bit pathetic wanting to have sex but being too scared? If you're not ready to lose your virginity then make that clear, otherwise there is nothing to be scared of. It's natural and your body already knows what to do.

ReputationRep:
    Are you kidding me? The fact you think it's ok for men to sleep around but not women.
    Yes because it is in the biological make up of men to do because men on average desire sex much more then women on average and that and is more of a masculine trait to want to do that so if men do it they will not necessarily be devalued for it but if a woman does then she will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    This is quite offensive. Asexuals exist?
    Yes but that's not the natural state of a man sweety

ReputationRep:
    Yes because it is in the biological make up of men to do because men on average desire sex much more then women on average and that and is more of a masculine trait to want to do that so if men do it they will not necessarily be devalued for it but if a woman does then she will.
    Do you just act like a retarded, backwards, chauvinistic idiotic male, or is that actually just you?

So your justification for "males can sleep around and that's fine, but if a female does it, she's a slut and should be devalued" is that it's in the "biological make up of men" to do that. Seriously?

Double standards. You absolute idiot.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.