Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Amy's Arty Summer Bucket List! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I'm really last minute onto this as always but I thought it since I love looking at other people's bucket lists and I already have a list on my phone, it's about time I share my own!

-take more pictures, develop photos off my film camera
    -paint and draw more, fill a sketchbook
    -do more yoga (be able to do the splits)
    -run more, be able to run 5k
    -learn more songs on my violin/ukelele
    -learn more of a different language
    -volunteer
    -learn to cook so I don't starve at uni
    -teach myself M4 + learn some coding
    -try get a job and save money
    -survive A-level results day and get into uni!

That's it for now!
    x
    Amy

ReputationRep:
    Update 1:
    It's been a week since I started this but I'm hoping to do daily updates especially since I want to start drawing everyday!

:flower:Monday:
    I took some pictures of some paintings I've done and started up my art Instagram (@craftybowtie) where I hope to have a gallery of my drawings and hopefully be able to track my progress over the summer

:rave:Tuesday:
    I went out with my family to the Design museum which was super interesting and I think anyone who does product design would love it. I was really cool to see how technology has advanced and trying to spot things we had.

Name:  IMG_5295.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  497.2 KB

Then we had a small picnic and walked around nearby parks.

:flower:Wednesday:
    Today I met with my adviser at my local workplace who helps people get jobs. It was very helpful and I'm a lot more open and motivated to go out and try get a job. If not for the summer ('cause it's very late opps) but maybe during uni.
    I also finished reading my first book of this year! It's called Annabel by Kathleen Winter, and it's a story of someone who was born intersex and the challenges they (and their parents) faced growing up. It's beautifully written and I learnt so much from it. It's not a typical book I would read, but I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

:rave:Thursday:
    Surprisingly I was able to get an interview to work at stadiums so if I get it I'll have ticked off getting a job!

:flower:Friday:
    I went and chilled at a friends house today which was really fun! I also had a random burst of energy at midnight and stayed up till 2 applying to some jobs

:rave:Saturday:
    For a friends birthday we went to a trampolining place and it was super fun!

:flower:Sunday:
    Didn't do much today except watch 'Now you see me' 1 & 2 which is about these magicians. There were soo many twists and people coming out as someone else but I quite liked it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.