Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

did I cheat? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    it is cheating cos he didnt see the text and then u jumped into bed with someone else straight away which shows how much of a tart that u r

ReputationRep:
    cheating or not, who cares. you're boyfriend will forgive you because most men are cucks anyways. don't sweat it, its no big deal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kydzoster)
    There are sheep and there are wolfs, and then there are German Shepards.
    Not all millennials are brainwashed but those who are, are programmed to be weak, pathetic. You are not able to live on your own and make your own choices. People used to fix things and invest time in the relationships, nowadays this knowledge has been disregarded, why fix when you can have a new one, why work on it if you can request a new one.
    Everything is entitled, no need to work hard, just drop on your knees and it will be given. This kind of mindset drags you down, makes you a sheep, makes you a victim.
    There are some who can stand up for their rights, for the right reasons, for the right cause. On the first trigger, smallest abuse they stand up for themselves, they do not allow to be pushed around. They learn their own mistakes and try to understand why they are attracted to abusive partners, they learn to notice them and avoid them, but not victims, they know its bad, and they desire to be abused. That is their mindset, their secret desire. People love to be fooled/cheated and pushed around. Those who disagree are lying to themselves. We all love that to some level. Some more and some less.

Who are you, a sheep or a wolf?
    ......I'm not even going to bother writing an intelligent reply to that. It doesn't merit one.

My good pal, you are beyond it. Sit down, before you hurt yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scitty)
    ......I'm not even going to bother writing an intelligent reply to that. It doesn't merit one.

My good pal, you are beyond it. Sit down, before you hurt yourself.
    Are you even able to think intelligently? Apparently not, who else would advocate selfharming the way you do it. You are even worse than those who don't stand up against abuse. You are finding excuses for that, spreading co-dependency as a normal, acceptable thing.
    You are such a snowflake, grow some balls and start to educate yourself for sake of humanity.

ReputationRep:
    Are you even able to think intelligently? Apparently not, who else would advocate selfharming the way you do it. You are even worse than those who don't stand up against abuse. You are finding excuses for that, spreading co-dependency as a normal, acceptable thing.
    You are such a snowflake, grow some balls and start to educate yourself for sake of humanity.
    :laugh::laugh:

Oh no, he called me a snowflake!

Here are some other words for you to use:
    Libtard
    Cuck
    Leftie
    Commie

Whatever strokes your ego, little man. TTFN.

How typical, you let yourself to be abused and then blame others for pointing that out.
    You need a safe space, because words hurt, but when a person with whom you are with beats you is okay - "he will change and next time he won't lift a finger ", because he said so!? You get what you get.
    Domestic abuse victims are cowards because they don't stand up and they let that happen again and again, you did not stand up and stayed with him despite he beat you and cheated. On top of that you run out with someone else then "texted that you are leaving him" and slept with another one, then went home, like nothing happened, and because you slept with another guy you received superpowers to be able to throw that scumbag out of your apartment.
    If this is all true you are a coward who was charged with enlightenment while having a sex or this story is such a BS that nothing adds up.
    you are actually disgusting. this is the last time I'm gonna write to you coz obviously your head is like a brick wall so I'm not even gonna bother to try to change your opinion. now what I'm gonna say is unless you have been in a abusive relationship you have no right to call the victims cowards. you have no idea because it takes so much guts to walk away because all this time during the relationship we think what if? by the sounds of it you have not been in an abusive relationship but it doesn't take one to be in a abusive relationship to know that it is hard for victims to come out just like that. they are not cowards. they are hero's. strong men and women! not that you'll know coz your an arrogant uneducated little child. you won't be hearing from me again and say whatever the **** you like! BYE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so it's my fault he beat me up and cheated on me? no wonder many victims of domestic violence don't come out and tell anyone. its because of people with a mindset like yours. victims are a coward in your eyes yeah?. Do yourself and the world a favour and go educate yourself. (you are again jumping to conclusion without knowing the full story)
    Did you report him to the police? have you talked to anyone about it? Even under normal circumstances, I wouldn't classify that as cheating. He's a loser, so move on and don't waste time with guilt. I hope you're OK

ReputationRep:
    So he beat u and cheated multiple times and u stayed, right? But then u sonehow managed to grow a pair and break up with him and throw him out, this don't add up.

ReputationRep:
    so it's my fault he beat me up and cheated on me? no wonder many victims of domestic violence don't come out and tell anyone. its because of people with a mindset like yours. victims are a coward in your eyes yeah?. Do yourself and the world a favour and go educate yourself. (you are again jumping to conclusion without knowing the full story)
    its not your fault that he put his hands on you or cheated, nobody deserves that, however you only have yourself to blame for putting up with his domestics and leaving it for sooo long (2yrs you mentioned). and yes i kno its easier said than done. moreover, it was a silly move to have sex soo soon (my opinion) and a not well thought out move, but we dont know what state of mind u were in tbh. however, i dont think you was cheating, i think u (mentally) left the relationship ages ago but he still persisted to have you..... you owe him nothing anyways, you probably lost all the respect ages ago, i would have too.

hopefully you can get over him, and not get back into that toxic relationship xx
    (just my opinion, no hard feelings)

ReputationRep:
    To be honest you should've dumped his ass a long time ago, but a break up text moments before you f***ed another guy, really?

ReputationRep:
    Technically , yes, because he did not receive the message.
    However, I wouldn't worry about it. Continue to have fun. It's only cheating if one has sex and goes back to that person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scitty)
    :laugh::laugh:

Oh no, he called me a snowflake!

Here are some other words for you to use:
    Libtard
    Cuck
    Leftie
    Commie

Whatever strokes your ego, little man. TTFN.
    Typical snowflake reply, do you need a safe room to cry, because words hurt? lol

ReputationRep:
    you are actually disgusting. this is the last time I'm gonna write to you coz obviously your head is like a brick wall so I'm not even gonna bother to try to change your opinion. now what I'm gonna say is unless you have been in a abusive relationship you have no right to call the victims cowards. you have no idea because it takes so much guts to walk away because all this time during the relationship we think what if? by the sounds of it you have not been in an abusive relationship but it doesn't take one to be in a abusive relationship to know that it is hard for victims to come out just like that. they are not cowards. they are hero's. strong men and women! not that you'll know coz your an arrogant uneducated little child. you won't be hearing from me again and say whatever the **** you like! BYE
    Listen to yourself: "they are hero's. strong men and women!" Those who stay in abusive relationships. I have no words to describe you. Such a delusion. You only proved me right!

ReputationRep:
    cheater

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.