The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Looking for a Roomie/Flatmates!! Wimbledon COA, UAL!

Hey I'm new in town from NYC and I don't know anyone and I'm looking for roommates! Message me here if you're in the same situation!
Reply 1
Hey! We have a spareroom in our flat share, we are both Set Design students at WCA and the house we will be renting is a quick walk to uni, close to shops and the train station
please get in touch
Gemma & Emma
:smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by gemtay01
Hey! We have a spareroom in our flat share, we are both Set Design students at WCA and the house we will be renting is a quick walk to uni, close to shops and the train station
please get in touch
Gemma & Emma
:smile:

Hi, my name's Ben, saw your reply above.
I'm looking for a room too. Im going to LCC in September, Wondered if yours is still free? If so, could you send me some details please?

Thanks
Reply 3
Hi Ben, sounds great! Unfortunately the house we where supposed to be renting fell through so we are having to look for another three bed house this week, with the intension of having a place sorted by the end of the week! (still looking in the same area) We'd love to have you! We where just wondering what year you are in and what course you are studying? Hope to hear from you soon Gemma :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by gemtay01
Hi Ben, sounds great! Unfortunately the house we where supposed to be renting fell through so we are having to look for another three bed house this week, with the intension of having a place sorted by the end of the week! (still looking in the same area) We'd love to have you! We where just wondering what year you are in and what course you are studying? Hope to hear from you soon Gemma :smile:

Hey Gemma, good to hear back from you! Sorry to hear your house fell through. I'll be starting film practice at LCC in September. I'm coming to London in the next couple of days, so could possibly meet up to say hi if you're around?

Ben :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Benmh
Hey Gemma, good to hear back from you! Sorry to hear your house fell through. I'll be starting film practice at LCC in September. I'm coming to London in the next couple of days, so could possibly meet up to say hi if you're around?

Ben :smile:

Hey Ben,
I won't be available over the next couple of days but my friend Emma is in London on Wednesday and I'm in London on Friday, whichever works better for you? :smile:
Reply 6
Hi Gemma,sorry I havent come back to you before now. Thanks for offering to meet me, but Ive got a place in halls now, nearer to LCC. I was on their waiting list and they have offered me a room now.
Really sorry t mess you around :-(. Thanks Ben
Reply 7
Original post by Benmh
Hi Gemma,sorry I havent come back to you before now. Thanks for offering to meet me, but Ive got a place in halls now, nearer to LCC. I was on their waiting list and they have offered me a room now.
Really sorry t mess you around :-(. Thanks Ben

Hi Ben,
aw that sounds great! Well best of luck for next year and dont worry about it
Gemma
Reply 8
Thanks Gemma :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending