Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking for a Roomie/Flatmates!! Wimbledon COA, UAL! Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm new in town from NYC and I don't know anyone and I'm looking for roommates! Message me here if you're in the same situation!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! We have a spareroom in our flat share, we are both Set Design students at WCA and the house we will be renting is a quick walk to uni, close to shops and the train station
    please get in touch
    Gemma & Emma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemtay01)
    Hey! We have a spareroom in our flat share, we are both Set Design students at WCA and the house we will be renting is a quick walk to uni, close to shops and the train station
    please get in touch
    Gemma & Emma
    Hi, my name's Ben, saw your reply above.
    I'm looking for a room too. Im going to LCC in September, Wondered if yours is still free? If so, could you send me some details please?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ben, sounds great! Unfortunately the house we where supposed to be renting fell through so we are having to look for another three bed house this week, with the intension of having a place sorted by the end of the week! (still looking in the same area) We'd love to have you! We where just wondering what year you are in and what course you are studying? Hope to hear from you soon Gemma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemtay01)
    Hi Ben, sounds great! Unfortunately the house we where supposed to be renting fell through so we are having to look for another three bed house this week, with the intension of having a place sorted by the end of the week! (still looking in the same area) We'd love to have you! We where just wondering what year you are in and what course you are studying? Hope to hear from you soon Gemma
    Hey Gemma, good to hear back from you! Sorry to hear your house fell through. I'll be starting film practice at LCC in September. I'm coming to London in the next couple of days, so could possibly meet up to say hi if you're around?

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benmh)
    Hey Gemma, good to hear back from you! Sorry to hear your house fell through. I'll be starting film practice at LCC in September. I'm coming to London in the next couple of days, so could possibly meet up to say hi if you're around?

Ben
    Hey Ben,
    I won't be available over the next couple of days but my friend Emma is in London on Wednesday and I'm in London on Friday, whichever works better for you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Gemma,sorry I havent come back to you before now. Thanks for offering to meet me, but Ive got a place in halls now, nearer to LCC. I was on their waiting list and they have offered me a room now.
    Really sorry t mess you around :-(. Thanks Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benmh)
    Hi Gemma,sorry I havent come back to you before now. Thanks for offering to meet me, but Ive got a place in halls now, nearer to LCC. I was on their waiting list and they have offered me a room now.
    Really sorry t mess you around :-(. Thanks Ben
    Hi Ben,
    aw that sounds great! Well best of luck for next year and dont worry about it
    Gemma

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Gemma :-)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.