Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm new here. I've been using medify, 1250 Questions book and the Kaplan 1000 questions book to revise for my exam in 4 days. I've been browsing a bit and I've seen some people say that medify is great and others say it's worthless. I wanna know from you guys who've already done theirs and used the same resources, what do you think of medify and the others? Also, I've heard about this free Kaplan Mock Exam. Where can I find it? Thanks everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I used the ISC 1000q book and Medify. Whilst the book was good, some sections were harder than what was actually on the exam (AR and QR) which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Medify is great though as the software very closely mimics the UKCATs and uses the same shortcuts which is fantastic to practise.

The only thing that irked me about Medify was the discrepancy in number of questions. Some sections had way more practise questions than others.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MercWithAMouth)
    Hi, I'm new here. I've been using medify, 1250 Questions book and the Kaplan 1000 questions book to revise for my exam in 4 days. I've been browsing a bit and I've seen some people say that medify is great and others say it's worthless. I wanna know from you guys who've already done theirs and used the same resources, what do you think of medify and the others? Also, I've heard about this free Kaplan Mock Exam. Where can I find it? Thanks everyone!
    Hi there!

Have you tried our free UKCAT Question Bank? This has thousands of questions, is 100% free and has detailed performance tracking so you can easily measure your progress!

If you're looking for mock exams, we have two for free in our UKCAT Question Bank!

Hope this helps!
    The Medic Portal

ReputationRep:
    The KAPLAN mock:

www.kaptest.co.uk/ukcattest

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.