Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worst relationship Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What is/was your WORST relationship that you have ever been in?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MickivR)
    What is/was your WORST relationship that you have ever been in?
    I have only been in one so by definition...

I was terrible, I was clingy, I was boring, not romantic etc etc

To this day there are still millions of things wrong with me :lol:

:hide:

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully I never had a really bad one. But there was this guy I was talking to and as soon as we started dating, he would call me each night to talk about his day... Now it seemed sweet at first...

He would call me at 1am, knowing I had to be waking up at 6am. He would call me and tell me every single thing he did that day. As in, he would tell it almost like a schedule "I woke up at 8, at around 8.30 I had some breakfast. It was eggs and bacon" and so on. He would tell me exactly what he ate and all that.

After a couple of nights like that, he called me while he had a mate over and passed the phone to his mate to talk to me while he went to make tea. Let's just say that by then I was really annoyed, not getting sleep and having to listen to **** like that. So I said some things, basically broke up with him and went to sleep. Haven't talked to him since xD

ReputationRep:
    bought a gf on runescape for 10k gp back in 2006, they logged off and never saw them again.

pretty sure they were a man irl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devify)
    Thankfully I never had a really bad one. But there was this guy I was talking to and as soon as we started dating, he would call me each night to talk about his day... Now it seemed sweet at first...

He would call me at 1am, knowing I had to be waking up at 6am. He would call me and tell me every single thing he did that day. As in, he would tell it almost like a schedule "I woke up at 8, at around 8.30 I had some breakfast. It was eggs and bacon" and so on. He would tell me exactly what he ate and all that.

After a couple of nights like that, he called me while he had a mate over and passed the phone to his mate to talk to me while he went to make tea. Let's just say that by then I was really annoyed, not getting sleep and having to listen to **** like that. So I said some things, basically broke up with him and went to sleep. Haven't talked to him since xD
    Lmfao, I'd be so annoyed if I had a partner like that. It's like having a cricket stuck in my ear, chirping 24/7.

ReputationRep:
    The relationship I had on GTA IV with Michelle. What a snake 😡

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.