The Student Room Group

Anyone on TSR been on Tinder?

whats it like? post if ur a guy or a girl btw

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

S'alright. had a few dates and a one night stand.

as a guy you have to deal with people not replying or getting unmatched quite often. girls on the other hand tend to get a lot of matches (but also a fair amount of weirdos in the DMs).

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't been on it personally - but two of my friends met their boyfriends on Tinder... there are some really funny people on there, but a few strange ones too! The amount of inappropriate messages my friend got was unreal!!
I only look for women on tinder and I literally will get 3 or 4 matches a week. Your experience is shaped on many factors not just whether you're a guy or girl.
Girl.
Like someone said earlier, I do feel as though girls get more matches. I'm only on there for banter. I alternate between being myself and trolling often.
Yeah.

Went out a couple of times.

But it's used by ****boys.
Lol its just an app filled with thirsty men that want to sleep with you within the first 5 minutes. **** that.
Nope, dating websites/ apps are cringe.

I'm all about that old skool romance.
mad ting
yes. me n my friend joined as a joke doe bc the whole site is a joke
Swiped a combination of left and right I would say about 50/50... over 600 swipes and only 1 match (who i thought was a bot :lol:)
Yup, it's a bit full on let's say... I met my current boyfriend on there but had to go through a lot of weirdos first. Originally my friends downloaded it for a laugh so I'm surprised anything actually came from it. I'd say give it a go but don't expect much- then you never know :wink:
Original post by Anonymous

I'm a guy, 0 matches after 2 weeks so deleted it haha
I had a guy harass me for months because of that God forbidden app and another guy actually sent me money "for my time"
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Yeah.

Went out a couple of times.

But it's used by ****boys.

but you used it too so what does that make you? :eyeball:
Original post by trapking
but you used it too so what does that make you? :eyeball:

No, no, there's nothing wrong with using it.

There's just a ****-ton of ****boys on there. I'm sure there are ****girls too, but I only saw the lesbian/bisexual girls when I went on the 'women's side' to see what their profiles were like.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
No, no, there's nothing wrong with using it.

There's just a ****-ton of ****boys on there. I'm sure there are ****girls too, but I only saw the lesbian/bisexual girls when I went on the 'women's side' to see what their profiles were like.

i prefer the term basic b*tch instead of ****girls :lol:

but ok i get your point
i prefer the term basic b*tch instead of ****girls :lol:

but ok i get your point

https://me.me/i/a-sun-d-ren-ched-mas-ter-piece-peter-bradshaw-8197204

No creativity these days, sad really. You also forgot these group as well (who just go to the gym to look good smfh):

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bd/3c/92/bd3c925a06cd20d2d982d51a4bf8fe56--fitness-diary-fitness-sexy.jpg

AND the obsessive use of snapchat dog/animal filters + a fiat 500c/ Audi A1 :lol:
No creativity these days, sad really. You also forgot these group as well (who just go to the gym to look good smfh):

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bd/3c/92/bd3c925a06cd20d2d982d51a4bf8fe56--fitness-diary-fitness-sexy.jpg

AND the obsessive use of snapchat dog/animal filters + a fiat 500c/ Audi A1 :lol:

Can't wait for Christmas. We'll have Michael Kor handbags, MAC makeup, and #luckygirl. :rofl:

Quick Reply