Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

mystery woman wailing in middle of the night! Watch

ReputationRep:
    here's a strange story for you on a Monday morning...

Mystery over woman 'crying through people's letterboxes in early hours of morning'

So in what some locals think is a ploy to commit burglary, a woman is going around houses in the middle of the night, crying through their letterboxes and asking that they let her in.

The residents of Kirby have been left feeling unsafe because of her actions.

What do you guys think about this story? What would you do if this happened to you?! If I was walking past the front door and that happened...:run:

ReputationRep:
    Interesting

ReputationRep:
    OMG that's damn creepy *shudder*
    I would totally freak out if that happened to me... :hide:

ReputationRep:
    That's creepy :afraid:

The Banshee?

ReputationRep:
    Someone bought Susan Boyle a mirror for her birthday and now she's letting the whole neighbourhood know about it :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say "where's my post b****".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    OMG that's damn creepy *shudder*
    I would totally freak out if that happened to me... :hide:
    I know right,creepy as hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobby147)
    I know right,creepy as hell.
    I can't imagine it - a woman screaming into my letterbox - I would be scared af

ReputationRep:
    A horror movie needs to be done on this freaky ass crap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zippidee)
    This is why everyone should class perfecting the perfect giant dog bark as one of the most important life skills.
    Good life advice there

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be creeped out. I'd grab a bat and open the door and chase her down the road. The advantages of having a disturbed brain is that you don't get creeped out by these things.

ReputationRep:
    I would go downstairs and look through the windows to see if I could spot who was knocking on my door at such an ungodly hour TBH.

ReputationRep:
    lol I would nope out back to bed.

ReputationRep:
    Should just spray deodorant back through the letterbox.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure there was a thing going round about criminals leaving recordings of a crying baby on people's doorsteps to get them to open the door. Best advice is to try and see what's going on and then call the police if you think something is really not right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

tbh i would be fast asleep so i wouldn't hear anything.but if i did hear it i would probably just go back to sleep

ReputationRep:
    Sounds as though you have an urban fox and a community with a vivid imagination.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.