Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what grades do you need?

ReputationRep:
    just the money to pay, i imagine
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Last time I checked, the requirements were ridiculously low. Something like at least 50% in biology and chemistry A-Level to be considered, I think. I know that some of those medical schools make you sit a biology/chemistry test as I looked at some of their internal examination papers. They seemed really easy and didn't really go any further than A2 Biology knowledge (multiple choice too).

ReputationRep:
    thank you for the replies, can you work in the UK after graduating from one of those universities?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feiow)
    thank you for the replies, can you work in the UK after graduating from one of those universities?
    have you already applied for a uni? if yes which country and why?

ReputationRep:
    entry requirements are different in the different unis but roughly u need C's in A-level, its not hard to get in at all and then the education is pretty good. Im doing 2nd year in Sofia my self and im happy. If you have questions pm me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sektorg88)
    entry requirements are different in the different unis but roughly u need C's in A-level, its not hard to get in at all and then the education is pretty good. Im doing 2nd year in Sofia my self and im happy. If you have questions pm me
    How did you fund the degree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SashaFauzdar)
    How did you fund the degree?
    Im loving it, the professors are decent, hands on stuff is awesome and we get to do loads. The main subjects are taught well. Personally im glad i signed up, first you come out with a masters degree, and its recognized everywhere and also teaching and learning is at a good level and there are tons of outside of class things to do. Also there is a student organisation that some guys have set up to help with documents and applications which I think will be pretty useful.

ReputationRep:
    Please stay away from Sofia University. What a dreadful place this so-called university is. They have been in the bulgarian news because they've had so many scandals regarding corruption and have been in the news consistently regarding corruption this past year.

Right click in google chrome to translate:

Greek student with a secret camera recording the scandal by interhecs and sofia uni and plovdiv uni
    https://gospodari.com/mobile/скрита-...eom139639.html

Police closed down the uni
    https://www.vesti.bg/bulgaria/dans-i...rsitet-6071848

Police raided the uni
    http://medicalnews.bg/blog/2018/01/1...%D0%B0-%D0%B2/

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.