Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Business Admin Apprenticeship Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Understand the use of mail services in a business context
    5.1 -Describe the types of mail services used in business organisations
    5.2 -Explain the need for different types of mail services
    5.3 -Explain the factors to be considered when selecting mail services
    5.4 -Explain the factors to be taken into account when choosing postage methods
    I have answers to these but my tutor said they are not long enough. Any ideas of what I can put.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieP1803)
    Understand the use of mail services in a business context
    5.1 -Describe the types of mail services used in business organisations
    5.2 -Explain the need for different types of mail services
    5.3 -Explain the factors to be considered when selecting mail services
    5.4 -Explain the factors to be taken into account when choosing postage methods
    I have answers to these but my tutor said they are not long enough. Any ideas of what I can put.
    Why don't you say what your answers are? Nobody is going to waste time writing things when it may be what you already have. If you don't want to put your whole paragraph, then write bullet points of what you've covered.

If you want help, you have to help yourself first.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.