The Student Room Group

How posh are you?

Scroll to see replies

You got: 14% posh!You're not posh at all. You probably had a pretty normal upbringing and went to a state comprehensive. You definitely don't do your weekly shop at Waitrose or M&S, you stay well away from the red trousers, and spent your childhood hanging about in the park instead of learning how to ride your new pony.
'Normal' lol But other than that, pretty much spot on :biggrin:
Original post by ClearSky
Do you have a swimming pool, tennis court, 3+ houses and 3+ cars? :gasp:

If I may interject.

Since you're Pakistani, and Pakistanis are quite notorious for making their riches through illegal activities.

My guess is, the reason you have "big chandeliers" and " a home gym", is because your family are criminals involved in the underworld crime syndicate and as is able to fund your private schooling and such.

Am I lying?
You got: 52% posh!
You’re kinda posh, but not properly “posh posh”. You might have gone to private school and generally had a good upbringing you went on nice summer holidays with your parents and were generally pretty comfortable but you’re still far from Made in Chelsea-level posh. You’d probably describe yourself as upper-middle class.

Ha :rofl: Couldn't be further from the truth
Original post by Maison Margiela
If I may interject.

Since you're Pakistani, and Pakistanis are quite notorious for making their riches through illegal activities.

My guess is, the reason you have "big chandeliers" and " a home gym", is because your family are criminals involved in the underworld crime syndicate and as is able to fund your private schooling and such.

Am I lying?

Did you just assume my race?
I am not Pakistani, I joined the group to mislead people. Evidently, it worked.
You are, as a matter of fact, lying, as my dad is a businessman and he owns several clothes shops etc. which is how he got the money.
Chandelier thing was a joke, but it is true. I do have chandeliers in both living rooms.

Don't accuse people in the future.

@qasim_96 we have a Pakistani hater :sexface:

Original post by AmeliaLost
You got: 52% posh!
You’re kinda posh, but not properly “posh posh”. You might have gone to private school and generally had a good upbringing you went on nice summer holidays with your parents and were generally pretty comfortable but you’re still far from Made in Chelsea-level posh. You’d probably describe yourself as upper-middle class.

Ha :rofl: Couldn't be further from the truth

Don't worry, I'm sure you're rich but being humble :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)

Oh boy I wish :tongue: I had a pretty rough childhood :/ but evidently I came out okay anyway aha. Team autodidact represent.
You are, as a matter of fact, lying, as my dad is a businessman and he owns several clothes shops etc. which is how he got the money.
Chandelier thing was a joke, but it is true. I do have chandeliers in both living rooms.

Who in their right mind would pretend to be Pakistani?:toofunny:

A lot of people try to pretend they are not Pakistani.

Anyway it doesn't really matter, Allah will punish you for your lies and deceit!:no:
Who in their right mind would pretend to be Pakistani?:toofunny:

A lot of people try to pretend they are not Pakistani.

Anyway it doesn't really matter, Allah will punish you for your lies and deceit!:no:

I couldn't think of anything else!
I am still Asian though, I'm not white.

Allah will punish you for speaking badly about your Pakistani brothers and sisters.

@qasim_96 we have a Pakistani hater :sexface:

Not the first Pakistani hater I've come across and certainly won't be the last. They can think whatever they want about us and make all the assumptions they want. My parents are hard working people who earned their money cleanly. That goes for the majority of Pakistanis.
Original post by qasim_96
Not the first Pakistani hater I've come across and certainly won't be the last. They can think whatever they want about us and make all the assumptions they want. My parents are hard working people who earned their money cleanly. That goes for the majority of Pakistanis.

Pfft yeah.
Coward didn't even realize I wasn't Pakistani.
Jealous people 😒
Pfft yeah.
Coward didn't even realize I wasn't Pakistani.
Jealous people 😒

All Pakistanis are bad people, right? I'm a bad person. @gapyearlads is a bad person too.
I couldn't think of anything else!
I am still Asian though, I'm not white.

Allah will punish you for speaking badly about your Pakistani brothers and sisters.

I am not Pakistani I am Algerian.
Wait...How did you know I was Muslim?:eyeball:

I bet you're like Bangladeshi?

Or you might actually be Pakistani, but just pretending to hide it from me!
All Pakistanis are bad people, right? I'm a bad person. @gapyearlads is a bad person too.

Nah, you aren't :console: below person has no sense and is racist.

I am not Pakistani I am Algerian. I don't even look Pakistani.

Wait...How did you know I was Muslim?:eyeball:

I bet you're like Bangladeshi?

Or you might actually be Pakistani, but just pretending to hide it from me!

Why would you go on saying "Allah will punish you" if you thought he was nothing?
Not Pakistani at all.
I'm Bangladeshi and proud (sort of).

I am just jesting!

I think Pakistani people are amazing, and I love the Pakistani communities in my city.

I am not a Pakistani hater!

But there are some bad apples out there.
I am just jesting!

I think Pakistani people are amazing, and I love the Pakistani communities in my city.

I am not a Pakistani hater!

But there are some bad apples out there.

There are good and bad people from every country. I wouldn't judge everyone based on the actions of a few. Some people have a bad experience with one Pakistani and end up saying 'that Pakistani guy treated me badly so now every Pakistani is bad'.
Nah, you aren't :console: below person has no sense and is racist.

Why would you go on saying "Allah will punish you" if you thought he was nothing?
Not Pakistani at all.
I'm Bangladeshi and proud (sort of).

I hear Bangladesh is a beautiful country!

And I that the people are beautiful too!

You should be proud of your country!

And I am not a racist!

Pakistani people are some of the most kind hearted and beautiful individuals I know!

You shouldn't be so quick to label people racists, that is wrong!
There are good and bad people from every country. I wouldn't judge everyone based on the actions of a few. Some people have a bad experience with one Pakistani and end up saying 'that Pakistani guy treated me badly so now every Pakistani is bad'.

Yeah you're right.

I just encountered a few bad Pakistanis, but I shouldn't brush them all with the same brush.
I hear Bangladesh is a beautiful country!

And I that the people are beautiful too!

Pakistani people are some of the most kind hearted and beautiful individuals I know!
You should be proud of your country!

And I am not a racist!

You shouldn't be so quick to label people racists, that is wrong!

It is racist to say Pakistanis are dishonest.
Stop going against your own words.

@qasim_96 here we have a good example of someone saying all sorts against Pakistanis and then saying they are 'kind hearted and beautiful' :lol:
Yeah you're right.

I just encountered a few bad Pakistanis, but I shouldn't brush them all with the same brush.

There will be good and bad Algerians too, but I won't be brushing them all with the same brush either :smile:

It is racist to say Pakistanis are dishonest.
Stop going against your own words.

@qasim_96 here we have a good example of someone saying all sorts against Pakistanis and then saying they are 'kind hearted and beautiful' :lol:

:rofl3:I recommend confused.com
There will be good and bad Algerians too, but I won't be brushing them all with the same brush either :smile:

:rofl3:I recommend confused.com

The optimism tho :rofl:

'I hear Bangladesh is a beautiful country!'

Nah, it isn't ngl.

Quick Reply

Latest