Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How posh are you? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dat.sour.ting)
    You are one clapped boi 😂 not even gunna try with you
    You are one to talk about "clapped".

Have you even seen your face, you're mad brave.

Considering your nose takes up half your face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrSocSciences)
    81%
    The truly posh don't care what others think of them and happily shop at Lidl (as they have roof repairs to fund for their Grade II listed homes). The traditional sartorial trappings of poshness are easily mimicked by aspiring plebs and therefore have no real value as status indicators.
    My grandmother often shops at Lidl because the upkeep of the family's estate is a money drain. We've had roof problems for years. Some time ago I caught her trying to remove a bulb from a two bulb light "to save on electricity".

But younger generations are not at all so morigerate/oblivious to the importance of quality food/responsible.

ReputationRep:
    You are one clapped boi 😂 not even gunna try with you
    Girls don't find my green and blue eyes "clapped". So I don't know how blue eyes could ever be considered clapped.

Just looking at your face I can see why you'd x-ray it. With that vultures nose.

(Original post by Maison Margiela)
    "Bruh" why have you x-rayed your face?

I am not surprised to be honest, you look like you could be a stunt double for the wicked witch of the east!
    Bruhhhhhh thanksss i was hoping someone would realise i was going for dat look ayeeee 😁

You are one to talk about "clapped".

Have you even seen your face, you're mad brave.

Considering your nose takes up half your face.
    Bruhhhhhh stop making me cryyy with the compliments. I love meh nose. And hmmm wheres ya nose at? Some girl chopped it off like your itty bitty d?

ReputationRep:
    Bruhhhhhh stop maig me cryyywith th compliments. I love meh nose. And hmmm wheres ya nose at? Some girl chopped it off like your itty bitty d?
    No, I have sharp features so my nose is just thin and straight, I love my nose and my eyes!

And so do girls.

So your insults are just well....Weak.

Girls don't find my green and blue eyes "clapped". So I don't know how blue eyes could ever be considered clapped.

Just looking at your face I can see why you'd x-ray it. With that vultures nose.
    I only x rayed cuz i was mesmerised how it turn my black hair white and my blue jumper yellow.

Again wheres ya nose at bruh?

Blue eyes? Oh were they blue? Fam they look like the dog sh*t i found on ya mums face.

ReputationRep:
    I only x rayed cuz i was mesmerised how it turn my black hair white and my blue jumper yellow.

Again wheres ya nose at bruh?

Blue eyes? Oh were they blue? Fam they look like the dog sh*t i found on ya mums face.
    :bored: Your come backs are sh*t. :toofunny:

I am just going to leave because this is embarrassing.

No, I have sharp features so my nose is just thin and straight, I love my nose and my eyes!

And so do girls.

So your insults are just well....Weak.
    So you didnt deny the small d? Ayy well you dont see that often. I'm glad that your so confident

:bored: Your come backs are sh*t. :toofunny:

I am just going to leave because this is embarrassing.
    Byeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    87% posh apparently 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    All credit of this thread goes to 04MR17 because he brought this quiz late at night to the CTAM thread

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/...193#.bq8zwv9yV

People who have already done the quiz:
    Spoiler:
    Show

CheeseIsVeg
    Michiyo
    IKEAPanda37
    You can share your results again here

My results (nobody had better make fun of me )

Spoiler:
    Show

You got: 73% posh!
    You’re definitely pretty posh. You almost certainly went to private school and would identify as upper-middle class. You enjoy the finer things in life and have quite expensive taste when it comes to things like clothes and food. For you, tea is something you drink in the middle of the afternoon, definitely not your evening meal.

You got: 34% posh!You’re slightly posh. You definitely like to treat yourself to some of life’s finer things, and probably had a comfortable childhood. You probably went to a pretty decent school and call your daily meals breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Having said that, you definitely wouldn’t be considered properly posh – you don’t walk around in red trousers or Abercrombie hoodies, and you’ve definitely never been hunting or owned your own swimming pool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    All credit of this thread goes to 04MR17 because he brought this quiz late at night to the CTAM thread

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/...193#.bq8zwv9yV

People who have already done the quiz:
    Spoiler:
    Show

CheeseIsVeg
    Michiyo
    IKEAPanda37
    You can share your results again here

My results (nobody had better make fun of me )

Spoiler:
    Show

You got: 73% posh!
    You’re definitely pretty posh. You almost certainly went to private school and would identify as upper-middle class. You enjoy the finer things in life and have quite expensive taste when it comes to things like clothes and food. For you, tea is something you drink in the middle of the afternoon, definitely not your evening meal.

You got: 29% posh!You’re a little bit posh – but only a little. You do enjoy some of the finer things in life and probably had a fairly comfortable upbringing, but you definitely weren’t a Jack Wills-wearing boarding school pupil who went off to their parents’ second home in France in the summer. You value things like good manners, but are far from a snob.

That is fairly accurate and I thought I would be more posh. I got 29%, how the f did you manage 73%????

ReputationRep:
    28% Posh.

I would've thought I would've been less, given where I grew up, most of the things that they showed on the questions I had not done at all, so I had to tick a random option.

ReputationRep:
    So you didnt deny the small d? Ayy well you dont see that often. I'm glad that your so confident
    It's *you're not your learn to spell please.:fyi:

And how did we get to the point that having a thin nose indicates you have a small D.

This is just ridiculous.

It's *you're not your learn to spell please.:fyi:

And how did we get to the point that having a thin nose indicates you have a small D.

This is just ridiculous.
    Ayee bruhh you came back to talk, appreciate it.

Weak memory? Its okay lemme remind you.
    I said "did a girl chop off ya nose like how she chopped of your small d" you then replied saying summit bout your nose that I don't feel important to remember, but you never denied the d. Yet you still don't. And like I said. Im impressed youre so confident. Keep it up my g

ReputationRep:
    Ayee bruhh you came back to talk, appreciate it.

Weak memory? Its okay lemme remind you.
    I said "did a girl chop off ya nose like how she chopped of your small d" you then replied saying summit bout your nose that I don't feel important to remember, but you never denied the d. Yet you still don't. And like I said. Im impressed youre so confident. Keep it up my g
    Right right okay.

Yes a girl chopped off my nose and my small D.:closedeyes:

I honestly I feel like I am arguing with a 7 year old here!

This is dead.

ReputationRep:
    Posh enough to wipe the jizz off my chin with a napkin

Right right okay.

Yes a girl chopped off my nose and my small D.:closedeyes:

I honestly I feel like I am arguing with a 7 year old here!

This is dead.
    Idc if i sound like a yr 7. Im 16 and am always childish. What are you? 30 something? Yhhh can tell from ya face bruh.

And now I shall stop cuz I dont understand why I'm talking to something like you in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    Idc if i sound like a yr 7. Im 16 and am always childish. What are you? 30 something? Yhhh can tell from ya face bruh.

And now I shall stop cuz I dont understand why I'm talking to something like you in the first place.
    I am 17.

Good, and remove that vulture face as well while you are at it, the other DP looked more bearable.

I swear Bengali girls are straight up butters!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.