The Student Room Group

How posh are you?

Scroll to see replies

18% posh.

Excuse me while I go look for a person less posh than me in this thread. :getmecoat:
Original post by Meany Pie
No my darling, I merely read them like the open book that you are :h:

:smile:
Original post by Michiyo
18% posh.

Excuse me while I go look for a person less posh than me in this thread. :getmecoat:

18% :shock: I think that shows the survey is inaccurate!
Why is having a swimming pool seen as posh...
Original post by Michiyo
18% posh.

You got: 7% posh!
You’re not posh at all. You probably had a pretty normal upbringing and went to a state comprehensive. You definitely don’t do your weekly shop at Waitrose or M&S, you stay well away from the red trousers, and spent your childhood hanging about in the park instead of learning how to ride your new pony.

hi there :/
Original post by ClearSky
Me too :biggrin: no tennis court, small swimming pool.

Only a small swimming pool? Aw you poor thing... :cry2:
Original post by Wanderlust96
You got: 7% posh!
You’re not posh at all. You probably had a pretty normal upbringing and went to a state comprehensive. You definitely don’t do your weekly shop at Waitrose or M&S, you stay well away from the red trousers, and spent your childhood hanging about in the park instead of learning how to ride your new pony.

hi there :/

Hello, dear! :penguinhug: You have the second lowest score in the entire thread :congrats:

Original post by cbreef
Only a small swimming pool? Aw you poor thing... :cry2:

That sarcasm is beautiful :rofl:

Original post by Reality Check
18% :shock: I think that shows the survey is inaccurate!

What do you mean? :lol:

Joining the 18% club with @IKEAPanda37, @TheGoodPharaoh and @PhilDanthropist :five:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Michiyo
Hello, dear! :penguinhug: You have the lowest score in the entire thread :congrats:

That sarcasm is beautiful :rofl:

What do you mean? :lol:

Joining the 18% club with @IKEAPanda37, @TheGoodPharaoh and @PhilDanthropist :five:

yh come join the club... its lit
63% posh

Spoiler

16% posh :h:
You got: 10% posh!

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 15.40.59.png
I got 8%
You got: 17% posh!You’re not posh at all. You probably had a pretty normal upbringing and went to a state comprehensive. You definitely don’t do your weekly shop at Waitrose or M&S, you stay well away from the red trousers, and spent your childhood hanging about in the park instead of learning how to ride your new pony.

It's a relative thing though. I was considered posh at school compared to the other kids.
Original post by cbreef
I got 8%

Bloody commoner :hat:
Original post by Michiyo
18% posh.

I got 11% lol
Original post by Cubone-r
I got 11% lol

I noticed :yep:
11%.
Original post by Michiyo
I noticed :yep:

Hi-5!
Original post by Cubone-r
Hi-5!

:five:

Quick Reply