ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cubone-r)
    Hi-5!
    :five:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You got: 64% posh!
    You’re definitely pretty posh. You almost certainly went to private school and would identify as upper-middle class. You enjoy the finer things in life and have quite expensive taste when it comes to things like clothes and food. For you, tea is something you drink in the middle of the afternoon, definitely not your evening meal.

Yep, accurate
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meany Pie)
    Bloody commoner :hat:
    Think you mean "filty peasant".
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sonechka)
    You got: 64% posh!
    You’re definitely pretty posh. You almost certainly went to private school and would identify as upper-middle class. You enjoy the finer things in life and have quite expensive taste when it comes to things like clothes and food. For you, tea is something you drink in the middle of the afternoon, definitely not your evening meal.

Yep, accurate
    Predicted this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Think you mean "filty peasant".
    I think the correct term is "povo"
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Predicted this.
    But of course, I'd be expelled from school if I got <60% :/
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meany Pie)
    I think the correct term is "povo"
    Ah, I see... :rofl:

"A noun used to describe someone who lives in abject or relative poverty, and cannot afford the basic requiremens in life. This can be seen through there breeding routines, as they cannot afford condoms, and therefore breed uncontrollably, with a multitude of different mates. Due to this, although they orriginated from Africa, they have now spread accross the world, inhabiting places in which they do not belong. Due to there lack of money, there diet consists mainly of poorly cooked chicken. In order to save money, it is common for a povo to dye himself black, so that they do not have to buy suncream."

ReputationRep:
    You got: 28% posh!You’re a little bit posh – but only a little. You do enjoy some of the finer things in life and probably had a fairly comfortable upbringing, but you definitely weren’t a Jack Wills-wearing boarding school pupil who went off to their parents’ second home in France in the summer. You value things like good manners, but are far from a snob.
    and i go to a private school

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I see... :rofl:

"A noun used to describe someone who lives in abject or relative poverty, and cannot afford the basic requiremens in life. This can be seen through there breeding routines, as they cannot afford condoms, and therefore breed uncontrollably, with a multitude of different mates. Due to this, although they orriginated from Africa, they have now spread accross the world, inhabiting places in which they do not belong. Due to there lack of money, there diet consists mainly of poorly cooked chicken. In order to save money, it is common for a povo to dye himself black, so that they do not have to buy suncream."
    That is not a definition I have heard of before...

ReputationRep:
    You got: 41% posh!
    You’re kinda posh, but not properly “posh posh”. You might have gone to private school and generally had a good upbringing – you went on nice summer holidays with your parents and were generally pretty comfortable – but you’re still far from Made in Chelsea-level posh. You’d probably describe yourself as upper-middle class.

lol that's probably true

ReputationRep:
    You got: 29% posh! You’re a little bit posh – but only a little. You do enjoy some of the finer things in life and probably had a fairly comfortable upbringing, but you definitely weren’t a Jack Wills-wearing boarding school pupil who went off to their parents’ second home in France in the summer. You value things like good manners, but are far from a snob.

So disappointed!!!
    I do have important ancestors, a family crest, red trousers and tweed!
    Where did it all go wrong?????
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Guess how posh I am? :lol:

:hat2:

Spoiler:
    Show

You got: 41% posh!You’re kinda posh, but not properly “posh posh”. You might have gone to private school and generally had a good upbringing – you went on nice summer holidays with your parents and were generally pretty comfortable – but you’re still far from Made in Chelsea-level posh. You’d probably describe yourself as upper-middle class.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    51% :chaplin:

Kind of posh...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Here I am wondering how I got 75%…

ReputationRep:
    20% and proud

ReputationRep:
    I'm 1/3 posh - a little bit posh but only a little.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    All credit of this thread goes to 04MR17 because he brought this quiz late at night to the CTAM thread

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/...193#.bq8zwv9yV
    This is where I got the quiz from:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4726926

Nice idea though.:emo:
    (Original post by orderofthelotus)
    You got: 21% posh!
    You’re not very posh at all. You do enjoy some of the finer things in life and probably had a fairly comfortable upbringing, but you definitely weren’t a Jack Wills-wearing boarding school pupil who went off to their parents’ second home in France in the summer. You value things like good manners, but are far from a snob

God. I thought that quiz would never end.
    Ditto on the scores.

ReputationRep:
    26% posh - You’re not very posh at all. You do enjoy some of the finer things in life and probably had a fairly comfortable upbringing, but you definitely weren’t a Jack Wills-wearing boarding school pupil who went off to their parents’ second home in France in the summer. You value things like good manners, but are far from a snob.

Rather accurate. Love living the lower middle class life
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    You got: 89% posh!
    You’re extremely bloody posh. You definitely went to a private school, probably own a house in another country, and have always been pretty well off. You may well be related to some very important people if you look far enough back, you probably have a family crest, and you know how to ride a horse.

This is weird because I said I went to an academy and I said I didn’t have a family crest? But it seems to insist otherwise?
    :rofl:

ClearSky, this might be the record so far.

Yeah those final answers will be generic based on algorithm. They are usually correct though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    27% posh :teehee:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.