The Student Room Group

GCSE and A-Level students, how are you feeling about Results Day 2017?

Scroll to see replies

I am just grumpy and sad. I have two kids and I am waiting on results for Spanish. I don't think I did that well and my degree would mean us moving to Spain for a year. So I can't plan any aspect of my life until I get the damn result that I probably don't want to face anyway! Argh!
Looking forward to seeing my hard work pay off. Not really nervous at all besides a little anxiety about my English grade (AQA A-Level) as I'm honestly not sure whether I did pretty bad or really well. If it's the former, at least I've got next year to work on that.

I hope you all get great results!
Anxious is just the simplest way of saying how I feel lol. It stresses me out a l o t, I feel sick just thinking about it :yucky:
Excited but also bricking it :s-smilie:
Lol I'm either screwed or lucky both of which I'm not looking forward to AAB is minimum but I have a chance at A*AB will have to see how it goes :s-smilie:
Reply 25
I've already accepted the fact that I'm not sleeping the night before results day, and I'm still trying to cope with it being 3 weeks away I want to be put out of my misery now.
Indifferent.
Reply 27
I'm ******** myself.
Happy because i ain't getting no results lmao
Impatient- I'm anxious, but more than anything I wish that they would just be out already!
I am quite anxious and depressed about results day since I know 100% I will be disappointed in my performance. But I shouldn't be too sad, because sad backwards is das, and das not good.
Nervous, have a confirmed place so not worried about that but im worried that people are expecting too much from me and im gonna let them down. I really don't know how i've done cos i cant tell anymore and even though not having to worry about uni is relieving i always wanted to do well for me and not for uni entrance.
:crossedf: for everyone
Anxious is an understatement, honestly. The wait is killing me, I can't believe it's still 3 weeks left! I think the time is going fast and then I realise how far results day is :colonhash:

My college has a rule that you need DDD to get into A2 so if I don't make it to a D in art, I won't make it and it will break my heart (Poet and didn't know it?). I've been looking into college courses and honestly have found the perfect one and the thought that I'd have to delay it or even not go would kill me.

Original post by MADMANMALIK
I am quite anxious and depressed about results day since I know 100% I will be disappointed in my performance. But I shouldn't be too sad, because sad backwards is das, and das not good.

I know the feeling. Hope you surprise yourself!
:biggrin: 18 dayssssssssss
Well it's either clearing, being beaten up with my mum's chappal or being shipped back to India. All three of them is very likely to happen.
Original post by Spider&TheFly
:biggrin: 18 dayssssssssss

Is alevel really only 18 days away? And I thought gcse results were soon. Good luck - wishing you all the best!!
One word: ****
I doubt I'm going to fail anything but I'm a nerd so I'm worried that I might get an A rather than an A*
Especially in maths god did I mess that up a bit I feel like I'm going to get a 8 rather than a 9
Feelings: 💩🙅🏿👎

Quick Reply

Latest