Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone has applied for the MSc in Adult Nursing starting 2018 and heard anything?

ReputationRep:
    I have applied and was informed I wouldn't hear anything until August.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I'm just getting nervous now.

ReputationRep:
    No problem, I'm the same

ReputationRep:
    My application has now updated, says they are awaiting receipt of references. Even though my references have already been uploaded in the system. :s

ReputationRep:
    Hrmm that is strange, I still haven't heard anything my friend applied last year but she didn't hear back till the 16th August, so hopefully we hear soon! Did u apply to GCU as well?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I applied to both. Still haven't heard from GCU. But got an email to say I have an unconditional for UWS. Hopefully you will hear something soon!

ReputationRep:
    Awww brilliant!! Well done, aw hopefully I do hear soon then x congrats! Il give them till tomoz then a think I will email them haha x

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! yeah good idea, especially if tomorrow is the 16th and thats when your friend found out last year. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cavachon)
    Thanks! yeah good idea, especially if tomorrow is the 16th and thats when your friend found out last year. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    Well uws has just asked me to send my degree certificate so hopefully that means things are moving forward thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hello Laurentracy and Cavachon,

any updates from UWS yet?

ReputationRep:
    I accepted my offer but haven't heard anything since! Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything further?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rabom312)
    I accepted my offer but haven't heard anything since! Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything further?
    I got asked to come to an interview today but I unfortunately couldn’t go due to work commitments so I’m hoping they will get back to me with another interview date! I have already had my interview for GCU and they told me I would hear in a couple of weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentracey)
    I got asked to come to an interview today but I unfortunately couldn’t go due to work commitments so I’m hoping they will get back to me with another interview date! I have already had my interview for GCU and they told me I would hear in a couple of weeks.
    Hopefully they get back to you with another interview date:/ they must still be doing at lot of interviews then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurentracey)
    I had my interview last week with UWS and the previous week with GCU. I am hoping to get a response from both schools in couple of weeks. Fingers crossed!

I will advise that you send them a gentle reminder (you know what I mean☺). I also missed my first interview and didnt get to hear from them for almost 3 weeks until i sent an email reminding them of the interview I missed and then a new date was sent to me.

I wish you luck with your interview.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.