Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ranting about some guys Watch

Announcements

Okay so why is it that guys want slim thick girls and want girls with big bums but they don't like girls who lift weights ?? How do you think the booty grows? Why is it that some guys find girls who work out unattractive I don't get it. It shows girls like to care for their health and appearance what's bad about that? I feel like some guys get intimidated by girls that lift weights becasue they lift little to none? You don't like stretch marks but you want a girl with a big bum seriously? 🙄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay so why is it that guys want slim thick girls and want girls with big bums but they don't like girls who lift weights ?? How do you think the booty grows? Why is it that some guys find girls who work out unattractive I don't get it. It shows girls like to care for their health and appearance what's bad about that? I feel like some guys get intimidated by girls that lift weights becasue they lift little to none? You don't like stretch marks but you want a girl with a big bum seriously? 🙄
    It's called an opinion.

Everyone is entitled to one.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has their own preferences, girls do this too, but that's just life.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has their own preferences. No need to generalise either. You will have your own preferences too on how you want your man to look.

ReputationRep:
    I like buff hooman beans

The rant is my opinion too I didn't generalise becasue I clearly stated SOME guys and yeh pretty aware everyone's entitled to their own opinions but this is mine
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The rant is my opinion too I didn't generalise becasue I clearly stated SOME guys and yeh pretty aware everyone's entitled to their own opinions but this is mine
    If they're not interested in you, then are they really worth the effort? Focus on the guys who are interested in attributes that you have.

ReputationRep:
    Lifting is seen as a masculine thing. I am a guy who lifts and I am not into the whole 'big bum thing' but I would prefer a girl who doesn't lift over one who does. But it depends on your physique, if you lift little weights then I guess it is fine however it if it is on or above my level I would feel intimidated.

As you said everyone has their own opinion and likes/dislikes.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe insecurity, or they have the silly idea that any women who lifts weights will look too masculine.

ReputationRep:
    Big Arses Are nasty. Big tities on the other hnd...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's called subjective opinion.

Some people, regardless of gender, don't like others who are too invested into going to the gym because they view it as an obsession with physical appearance. Of course, not everyone is like this, but there is a difference between someone who goes to the gym twice or thrice a week and pays attention to their appearance, and someone who spends hours in the gym daily and who obsesses with physical fitness. The reality is that we all want a partner who is physically fit and attractive, but very few understand how much time and effort is required to achieve such a physique. In essence, most people would want someone who is a casual gym-goer, someone who is physically fit, but not overly concerned with their appearance.

ReputationRep:
    Well you don't want a girl with a phat ass and big tits but looks like she's been on roids like jinder mahal

ReputationRep:
    Because the muscles on the upper body of a women in particular doesn't make them look attractive, if it did then obviously men wouldn't have a problem.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.