Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So I have a tesco interview coming up soon..and I don't know what to go over! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    .. thanks

ReputationRep:
    Just remember to smile, make eye contact, and crack a few jokes. I've never rehearsed anything for part-time job interviews. It's more about getting along with people and building a rapport with whoever is interviewing you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cubone-r)
    Just remember to smile, make eye contact, and crack a few jokes. I've never rehearsed anything for part-time job interviews. It's more about getting along with people and building a rapport with whoever is interviewing you.
    I'm am really bad at coming up with answers to scenarios on the spot. Any advice? I mean there isn't much you can say about why you want to work at tesco apart form helping the local community?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustDoIt!)
    I'm am really bad at coming up with answers to scenarios on the spot. Any advice? I mean there isn't much you can say about why you want to work at tesco apart form helping the local community?
    You just have to come up with some BS that they wanna hear, i.e., I feel the skills and experiences I have are most suited to working here at TESCO etc..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cubone-r)
    You just have to come up with some BS that they wanna hear, i.e., I feel the skills and experiences I have are most suited to working here at TESCO etc..
    Gulp-thanks

ReputationRep:
    Don't alll answer at once otherwise it will flood like mad !!1

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.