Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo, does anyone know when the SF 17/18 maintenance loans are being paid out? I can't access the SF website, whenever I try to it just sends me to the gov.co.uk page, like a constant cyle. I need to know payment dates so I can tell my accommodation because they take rents at odd times, before my loan comes in
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi tamsinjadew,

Your Maintenance Loan payments schedule 40 working days prior to the start date of your course. The proposed payment dates are in line with the start dates of each of your three terms/semesters.

If your payments have scheduled online you would go into the payment section of your online account and go into view the entitlement summary and it will give you the payment amounts and dates. The actual payments are subject to us having a validated National Insurance Number and Confirmation of Registration (COR) from the University. They usually send this to us automatically when you have enrolled/registered with them in person when your course starts. Once we receive COR payments would be released and would be in your account within three to five working days but no earlier than your proposed payment date.

If your payments haven't scheduled online yet and you need to know your term dates in order to get an idea when they would be made you would need to call in on 0300 100 0607 and we can advise you of this. We can check the issues you are having trying to log in when you call to see if it's something we need to investigate further.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.