Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What does it mean if a girl is looking at you then instantly looks away? Watch

Announcements

I was walking past a girl and had a feeling she was looking at me so I looked at her but as soon as we had eye contact she looked away, with no facial expressions. What does this mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was walking past a girl and had a feeling she was looking at me so I looked at her but as soon as we had eye contact she looked away, with no facial expressions. What does this mean?
    She was day dreaming staring into space but then realised she was accidentally staring at you.

Doesn't mean anything.

ReputationRep:
    She didn't want to be caught slipping.

I get that this is gonna be like another post that people are gonna make fun of because it's in 'relationships' and it ends with 'What does this mean?' . But if you are looking for a serious answer then like I can say from personal experience, I look at my crush sometimes and if we make eye contact I look away pretty quick. I find her so pretty and so I cant really help it, but I look away because I don't want her to know I was looking lol, maybe she likes you but it probably depends on how frequently this happens. Or it could mean that she just didn't want to make eye contact, idk.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    > When a girl makes eye contact with you for more than 0.5 seconds
    > "She wants me"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    > When a girl makes eye contact with you for more than 0.5 seconds
    > "She wants me"
    Dunno why you're being sarcastic. It's true. 1 second means she wants to marry you. 2 seconds mean she will swallow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She wants you.
    Ahh maybe not

ReputationRep:
    It can be either nothing at all or casual interest. There's no way of knowing without actually asking her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.