Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you date a Chubby girl who was Good in Bed? Watch

Announcements

but did go jogging etc sometimes.. she just liked a good night out with the girlies and her crisps, Coke, drinking etc.

what if she was also good in bed like had her fair share of ONS's and got on with guys as well as girls..

would you date her?

ReputationRep:
    hey OP you look mighty fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lets say a girl had a figure like

https://ircimg.net/tumblr_lpwwpt3THJ1qelpz5o1_500.jpg

but did go jogging etc sometimes.. she just liked a good night out with the girlies and her crisps, Coke, drinking etc.

what if she was also good in bed like had her fair share of ONS's and got on with guys as well as girls..

would you date her?
    she really isnt that chubby.... i would date people with charming personality and is kind and humble that sort of thing.. i dont mind if they are 'chubby'

ReputationRep:

would you date her?
    IMO, I wouldn't say the girl in photo was chubby. She looks like an average weight to me. So yes. I couldn't date a girl who didn't love her food!

ReputationRep:
    These questions are so strange lol

Yeah I would, she's very attractive.

ReputationRep:

honestly that girl has a really pretty/healthy looking face so she gets away with being chubby

I'd be happy to go out with her if we had some chemistry going,

she's t h i c c

ReputationRep:
    Yes i would sleep with the girl in the pic

ReputationRep:
    She is not that fat to me.
    I definitely would.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

would you date her?
    I'm assuming the photo is of you?

You arent chubby OP. Youre very attractive

No wonder girls are body conscious, if they think that constitutes being chubby

So yes to answer your question referring to the girl in the photo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    I'm assuming the photo is of you?

You arent chubby OP. Youre very attractive

No wonder girls are body conscious, if they think that constitutes being chubby
    i know... it is not chubby at all

ReputationRep:
    i think in this day and age young women are brainwashed or subjected to many photos of beautiful thin women and I cant help but to feel like i am really fat... when everyone says I am not fat ... but the thing is the media is influencing young ppl and not for the better. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL... k

ReputationRep:
    mr T 999

(Original post by Cubone-r)
    IMO, I wouldn't say the girl in photo was chubby. She looks like an average weight to me. So yes. I couldn't date a girl who didn't love her food!
    My body fat percentage is something like 39% my friends dad is a personal trainer and they tested me

I am overweight I think according to the fitness forum too WoodyMKC ?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    She's no bad. I'd smash

ReputationRep:
    Anon!! Staph reading the magazines at the hair salon~

"Your friend" is pretty :heart:

ReputationRep:
    My body fat percentage is something like 39% my friends dad is a personal trainer and they tested me

I am overweight I think according to the fitness forum too WoodyMKC ?
    Well, if you are unhappy with yourself the way you are now, you just need to work at it and get to where you want to be. However, you need to know that there is currently nothing wrong with the way you look currently. So be happy and positive while you are trying to get to where you want to be in your appearance, it'll make things go a lot easier!

ReputationRep:
    As long as she performs well in bed I am very -lax- with her weight.

Much rather an overweight girl that knows what she is doing than have to persevere with teaching a girl how to suck/stroke a **** for 10 sexxing sessions of hell. Then teach her how to do doggy-style without being an awkward ****... then... Etc.

ReputationRep:
    Knowing that the picture is of the OP makes me a lil creeped out but uhm chubby is cute!

ReputationRep:
    I would. I would hope that she has ambitions of getting into better shape though, she's chubby but not incredibly fat, so it isn't unattractive.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.