going to cheat on Harley are you lol

NEVAH~ !!
    She scarred my heart 4 lyf ~ :3

ReputationRep:
    She's not chubby enough for me

(Original post by Anonymous)
    lets say a girl had a figure like

https://ircimg.net/tumblr_lpwwpt3THJ1qelpz5o1_500.jpg

but did go jogging etc sometimes.. she just liked a good night out with the girlies and her crisps, Coke, drinking etc.

what if she was also good in bed like had her fair share of ONS's and got on with guys as well as girls..

would you date her?
    Don't usually go for bigger girls but if she had a great personality then I'd consider her. But the fact that you've had a couple of ONS is what puts me off more, I've had none just to make it clear. Nothing attractive about them IMO.

ReputationRep:

but did go jogging etc sometimes.. she just liked a good night out with the girlies and her crisps, Coke, drinking etc.

what if she was also good in bed like had her fair share of ONS's and got on with guys as well as girls..

would you date her?
    HOLY SHITE, nah NAH FOOK DAT TING

ReputationRep:

would you date her?
    I could never date a girl with a drug addiction. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    mr T 999
    Lol why was I tagged in this :rofl:

(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    I could never date a girl with a drug addiction. Sorry.
    What drug addiction lol

ReputationRep:
    chubby/ that pic is cute but you should really check your waist to hip ratio for health reasons

ReputationRep:
    Anyway OP I like girls with meat on the bone, I never really fancied skinny girls built like a twig.

Meaty girls=better cuddlers

http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/47/69/...0d82bc36c9.jpg

ReputationRep:
    The person in the photo would look a lot better if they lost 15-20 pounds. Even if I liked their personality, I wouldn't date them unless they lost some weight.

(Original post by vybzkartel)
    chubby/ that pic is cute but you should really check your waist to hip ratio for health reasons
    i have wide hips too

The concern would not be the weight, but the fact that the person "had her fair share of ONS's" which might be a problem if one was aiming to date her.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    That girl's figure isn't even that bad to be frank. I've seen far worse than that.

ReputationRep:

would you date her?
    It would depends.

Having sex as a one off, sure.

Dating, with the intention of long term? She would need to be very pretty or great personality. That particular girl obviously is below average, but she might have a great personality, no way to tell from a photo.

The risk with slightly fat girls like her is that as they get a bit older, they let it it go completely.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    My body fat percentage is something like 39% my friends dad is a personal trainer and they tested me

I am overweight I think according to the fitness forum too WoodyMKC ?
    You are a little overweight, but nothing serious or overly unhealthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    These questions are so strange lol
    I dont understand what purpose my answer would serve because we all have different tastes. Whether my response is positive or negative is of no use to anyone other than perhaps gathering statistics.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by agentradical)
    That particular girl obviously is below average.
    :lolwut: Speak for yourself mate. I wouldn't say she's below average at all.

ReputationRep:
    Is the girl in the photo you OP? If so you're quite pretty. Also you look normal to me body wise.

(Original post by mr T 999)
    Anyway OP I like girls with meat on the bone, I never really fancied skinny girls built like a twig.

Meaty girls=better cuddlers

http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/47/69/...0d82bc36c9.jpg
    Its not meat its fat, op is clearly overweight and is not physically fit at all.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.