Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you date a Chubby girl who was Good in Bed? Watch

Announcements

(Original post by gabriellakhan)
    Is the girl in the photo you OP? If so you're quite pretty. Also you look normal to me body wise.
    Normal since most of the population are overweight.

ReputationRep:
    Bigger is always better when it comes to the ladies, but any woman with a pulse is good enough in my bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Overall sure, but not in that age group.

It wouldn't take much for her to be in the normal weight range. My worry would be more about general health and fitness than actual weight.

ReputationRep:
    lets say a girl had a figure like

https://ircimg.net/tumblr_lpwwpt3THJ1qelpz5o1_500.jpg

but did go jogging etc sometimes.. she just liked a good night out with the girlies and her crisps, Coke, drinking etc.

what if she was also good in bed like had her fair share of ONS's and got on with guys as well as girls..

would you date her?
    Very similar overall physique to my first girlfriend; so long as she's stable—both physically, and emotionally—and can match my appetite, I'd see much to admire.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I guess so. But trust me she looks regular to me and I used to be underweight so I should know lol. I'm actually even jealous of people with more meat on them as it takes me ages to put anything on. (Fast metabolism sucks)
    • TSR Support Team

but did go jogging etc sometimes.. she just liked a good night out with the girlies and her crisps, Coke, drinking etc.

what if she was also good in bed like had her fair share of ONS's and got on with guys as well as girls..

would you date her?
    Honest answer would be yes

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I had to really think about it and the answer is yes.

ReputationRep:
    That girl has a really nice figure. I think she'd struggle to find someone who'd pass up on the opportunity

ReputationRep:
    Wpuld she snap the cockus off

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by s4b3rt00th)
    To be honest, I had to really think about it and the answer is yes.
    so shes fat

(Original post by slowdive)
    That girl has a really nice figure. I think she'd struggle to find someone who'd pass up on the opportunity
    thanks hun, half ths thread said no tho

ReputationRep:
    so shes fat

thanks hun, half ths thread said no tho
    Most men would happily have sex with you, they would happily have sex with almost anyone.

Relationship is a different matter and comes down to lots of stuff.

So if you want to get f'd every night you have no problem.

Anything else will depend on other things.

ReputationRep:
    What's with these questions, most girls I know whom are in relationships are 'chubby' and not skinny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vybzkartel)
    chubby/ that pic is cute but you should really check your waist to hip ratio for health reasons
    lol lets pretend people get their waist to hip ratio checked because of "health reasons"😂

not really. i wouldnt want to date a girl whos insecure enough she feels the need to make up her slight obesity with sexual experience.
    i'd date her because i like being around her, not because shes fun to screw.

(Original post by sknudson)
    Bigger is always better when it comes to the ladies, but any woman with a pulse is good enough in my bed.
    You prefer generally unfitter/unhealthier women? At my athletic track where most people are fit op would stand out as overweight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    lol lets pretend people get their waist to hip ratio checked because of "health reasons"😂
    I don't know what you're trying to say...
    I'm not a) being mean or b) saying post the ratio

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what you're trying to say...
    I'm not a) being mean or b) saying post the ratio
    LOL, People mostly do not measure themselves for health reasons. I didn't think you were being rude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    LOL, People mostly do not measure themselves for health reasons. I didn't think you were being rude
    um ok, what "most people do" isn't relevant to the suggestion I made - I don't see why you're commenting on my post, what value are you adding? lol

Spoiler:
    Show

I simply said check your waist to hip ratio as educated people know W : H is a great health indicator, in fact much better so than weight or BMI. Health and what is deemed attractive tends to also be correlated.

ReputationRep:
    um ok, what "most people do" isn't relevant to the suggestion I made - I don't see why you're commenting on my post, what value are you adding? lol

Spoiler:
    Show

I simply said check your waist to hip ratio as educated people know W : H is a great health indicator, in fact much better so than weight or BMI. Health and what is deemed attractive tends to also be correlated.

ok someone got a little too touchy so nvm

ReputationRep:

would you date her?
    you're very pretty with a lovely smile and a nice body, don't put yourself down!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.