(Original post by loveleest)
    ok someone got a little too touchy so nvm
    that someone must be you because im just fine lol
    but sure idm if we end it here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so shes fat

thanks hun, half ths thread said no tho
    there are 3.5bn men in the world. If only half think that's too fat then that leaves 1.75bn.

Salot.

ReputationRep:
    The picture is attractive.

But date? Honestly i wouldn't. But that's purely because girls who are that figure (or bigger) currently usually let themselves go after dating. They almost always do it for marriages.

Like if she's not fit in her 20s, there's obviously less chance of her bothering in her 30s, 40s or 50s too.

It's similar with sex. If they don't have it that often when you're only beginning dating, what makes you think she'll want it more long term?

ReputationRep:
    lets say a girl had a figure like

https://ircimg.net/tumblr_lpwwpt3THJ1qelpz5o1_500.jpg

but did go jogging etc sometimes.. she just liked a good night out with the girlies and her crisps, Coke, drinking etc.

what if she was also good in bed like had her fair share of ONS's and got on with guys as well as girls..

would you date her?
    Am i wrong to assume you are said person in the picture? Or someone asking on their behalf?

Dont even see why you are calling this woman "chubby" when she clearly isn't.

ReputationRep:
    You prefer generally unfitter/unhealthier women? At my athletic track where most people are fit op would stand out as overweight.
    Higher bodyfat doesn't necessarily equal unhealthy. It only becomes a problem for me when a girl isn't able to walk down the street without losing her breath. If she can carry her body without it obviously affecting her day to day life, then yep, she's the one.

ReputationRep:
    Yes the girl in the picture is clearly overweight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    so shes fat
    She is but at least she can do something about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stereoashhh)
    The picture is attractive.

But date? Honestly i wouldn't. But that's purely because girls who are that figure (or bigger) currently usually let themselves go after dating. They almost always do it for marriages.

Like if she's not fit in her 20s, there's obviously less chance of her bothering in her 30s, 40s or 50s too.

It's similar with sex. If they don't have it that often when you're only beginning dating, what makes you think she'll want it more long term?
    What if she was consistently working out for herself?

ReputationRep:
    I definitely would.

ReputationRep:
    What drug addiction lol
    Sure, it might not be an addiction yet, but everyone says they "just like their coke" at first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    I'm assuming the photo is of you?

You arent chubby OP. Youre very attractive

No wonder girls are body conscious, if they think that constitutes being chubby

So yes to answer your question referring to the girl in the photo
    Ikrrrrr this happens so much, even with my girl. And if this is a chubby figure than great, I prefer it to skin and bones in my opinion gives me something to hold on to

ReputationRep:
    Solely regarding the thread title, I would date a clinically obese chick even if she'd just lie there the duration, so...

ReputationRep:

but did go jogging etc sometimes.. she just liked a good night out with the girlies and her crisps, Coke, drinking etc.

what if she was also good in bed like had her fair share of ONS's and got on with guys as well as girls..

would you date her?
    You know you study too much when you automatically read 'ONS' as 'Oral Nutrition Supplement' instead of 'One Night Stand' 😂

But yeah I have in the past snd I would still. It's what's on the inside that counts (and I don't mean the atherosclerosis)

ReputationRep:

would you date her?
    I think use of the word 'girlies' would be a bigger problem

ReputationRep:
    She looks fun

(Original post by Kraggor)
    Ikrrrrr this happens so much, even with my girl. And if this is a chubby figure than great, I prefer it to skin and bones in my opinion gives me something to hold on to
    You prefer it to skin and bones but what about in comparison to a moreathletic physique (ie t'toned'). Or is there no point in a woman putting effort in to stay in shape for aesthetic reasons?
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

thanks hun, half ths thread said no tho
    and half said yes (Inc me)

Why not? As long as her kitty don't stink. The last bigger girl I smashed had the most rank kitty ever. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    You prefer it to skin and bones but what about in comparison to a moreathletic physique (ie t'toned'. Or is there no point in a woman putting effort in to stay in shape for aesthetic reasons?
    I don't mind, I see staying shape as someone's choice rather than what I want

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Only bang 9s and 10s.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.