Looking to find a replacement student tenant who would like to take over a 3rd floor luxury 18.50sqm studio flat in the heart of Southampton. Perfect for Southampton Solent University students as just a 10 minute walk from campus, and a UniLink bus stop is just round the corner for University of Southampton students. A Co-Op is directly next door, and is also close to several bars and restaurants on Oxford Street.
- Double bed w/ bedding pack
- Fully equipped kitchen w/ kitchen pack
- En-suite bathroom
- Two wardrobes and plenty of shelving
- Study desk and lamp
- 40" Smart TV
- Free super fast Wi-Fi
- Free weekly cleaning service
- No utility bills to pay for
VITA experience includes:
- Free gym
- Free 'grab n go' weekday breakfast
- Movie room
- Private study rooms
- Bike hire
- Laundry room
- Large communal area with game consoles and Sky TV
- Communal events w/ free food + drinks
Visit vitastudent.com to see what living at VITA is like.
Move in date: from 16 September 2017
Move out date: by 21 July 2018
Rent: £204 per week (paid in 4 installments throughout the year)
Get in touch with any questions or if you'd be interested in taking over the tenancy.
What are your thoughts?