Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it possible to talk so much that it damages your lips? Watch

Announcements
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I was talking for four hours straight to people, and I forgot to have a drink for the first two hours. Today my lips are really dry. I was outside when this happened.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah,

Another reason could be when someone decides to punch you for talking too much.

ReputationRep:
    you need

http://www.dhresource.com/200x200s/f...-mask-anti.jpg

:captain:

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is. You will be breathing through your mouth, not drinking, maybe licking them too much which will cause dryness, then cracking and flaking
    Use a balm to remoisturise

ReputationRep:
    i hope not otherwise i am in trouble :hide::hide::hide::hide:

ReputationRep:
    My mouth goes dry when I talk for long periods of time, but not my lips. Perhaps it's something to do with the FREEZING weather, brrrr.

ReputationRep:
    I mean... that would explain a lot

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.