Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

being a twin is fantastic! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ...or is it?

I'm a twin and have taken part in TEDS studies with my twin ever since we were born. They have just sent out a survey/ an app called TEDS 21, which aims to find out what the twins from the study think about life and compare them, now that most of the twins are around 21 years old.

As part of the study we have filled out questionnaires, been interviewed and competed timed tasks!

I like being a twin now but definitely didn't always think that way!

Is anyone else a twin? Or, not a twin but you have you taken part in studies. I'd love to know about your experiences!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a twin but I'd love to see what you two look like! Can you post a picture maybe?

ReputationRep:
    You always have to share your birthday with some else in the same house as you, wheres the fun in that??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AQuestion1)
    I'm not a twin but I'd love to see what you two look like! Can you post a picture maybe?
    I don't think she would like that! but we're not identical!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerry)
    You always have to share your birthday with some else in the same house as you, wheres the fun in that??
    True! although as we got older we had separate birthday parties or activities with our own friends

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok then, I thought you were identical.

ReputationRep:
    So why didn't you like being a twin, and why do you now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whispers)
    So why didn't you like being a twin, and why do you now?
    I didn't like the comparisons and felt I had less freedom to do stuff as she could find out and may tell my parents She was always more well behaved than me!
    However, starting from when we went to different sixth forms, we started to get along so much better and nowadays we get along great! It's great to always have someone you know at certain events and we freak people out with our *mind reading*.

ReputationRep:
    They deleted my earlier posting
    apparentky mentioning a youtube channel i thought was relevant to the thread is considered advertising

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.