Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I hate the Kardashians AMA Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Thanks bro. And I quite enjoy raw maths, all that calculus, etc so don't think it will be that boring😂
    Yeah maths was my best subject! That and machine dynamics + fluid mechanics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    My job is to basically make sure that the design of wiring harness systems for the sports cars are designed correctly.

Sometimes ill do specific design work other times I will be over seeing other people doing it and making sure certain standards are kept etc.
    Pretty cool mate. You seem pretty settled, shame about the club you support 😂😂
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Do you still get loans though for food and sh*t?

Good luck as well. 23 days still left until results
    Yeah man. And thanks, same to you. Unless you already got a place secured somewhere i.e unconditional, then enjoy the rest of the summer😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Pretty cool mate. You seem pretty settled, shame about the club you support 😂😂
    United till i die :coma:

We will soon be on the top again. Shame your small club can't boast the same status we do

ReputationRep:
    Yeah man. And thanks, same to you. Unless you already got a place secured somewhere i.e unconditional, then enjoy the rest of the summer😂😂😂
    I'm waiting for results as well...

Can't enjoy sh*t 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    United till i die :coma:

We will soon be on the top again. Shame your small club can't boast the same status we do
    Yes that's right.

We can't claim to be winners of the Europa League and EFL Cup in the same season.

We did the better equivalent of CL and FA Cup in same season instead.

I've got some good news by the way. You know Bailly got sent off in the EL against Celta Vigo even though it wasn't him who did the foul?
    Spoiler:
    Show

UEFA has extended his ban to 3 matches so he'll miss the Super cup game against Madrid 😂😂😂
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for results as well...

Can't enjoy sh*t 😂😂😂
    Lol😂😂😂 idk if it's normal but at this point I'm kinda chill about it rather than anxious or stressed. I mean whatever happens happens

ReputationRep:
    Lol😂😂😂 idk if it's normal but at this point I'm kinda chill about it rather than anxious or stressed. I mean whatever happens happens
    Ive chilled a bit since my last exam, but still can't fully relax.

Some of the stuff on TSR has shown me it could be worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I'm sure turning up to photoshoots, taking selfies for promo and having meetings is terribly hard work.

And no, there are many founders of companies that graft from pretty much nothing. She was born into a brand.
    You're naive if you think that's all she does. I'm no fan of the Kardashins but I get the impression people are just jealous of their success

ReputationRep:
    Yes that's right.

We can't claim to be winners of the Europa League and EFL Cup in the same season.

We did the better equivalent of CL and FA Cup in same season instead.

I've got some good news by the way. You know Bailly got sent off in the EL against Celta Vigo even though it wasn't him who did the foul?
    Spoiler:
    Show

UEFA has extended his ban to 3 matches so he'll miss the Super cup game against Madrid 😂😂😂

Yeah that red card was strange AF but I think he was given the red for the aggression he showed. I'm not worried at all though we will be okay with Lindelof and Smalling/Jones/Tuanzebe and Mourinho will do a tactical masterclass against Zidanne
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ive chilled a bit since my last exam, but still can't fully relax.

Some of the stuff on TSR has shown me it could be worse.
    I was like that for like a week after exams were done. I legit counted my marks with marking schemes from here like 20 times for each subject. i got a rough idea of my grades already but for one subject I might just miss my grade by 1 mark and that stressed the sh** outta me😂😂😂
    Spoiler:
    Show

"Am I hot cute or beautiful??"
    Spoiler:
    Show

first world problems

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that red card was strange AF but I think he was given the red for the aggression he showed. I'm not worried at all though we will be okay with Lindelof and Smalling/Jones/Tuanzebe and Mourinho will do a tactical masterclass against Zidanne
    Bailly is literally the only decent CB you have.

Not going to be a tactical masterclass. How will it be? Real Madrid themselves like to play on the counter while Mourinho will likely park the bus.

Don't think Smalling has the capacity to deal with Ronaldo, Bale, Isco etc. He got turned inside out by Kanté.

ReputationRep:
    Bailly is literally the only decent CB you have.

Not going to be a tactical masterclass. How will it be? Real Madrid themselves like to play on the counter while Mourinho will likely park the bus.

Don't think Smalling has the capacity to deal with Ronaldo, Bale, Isco etc. He got turned inside out by Kanté.
    Nah Rojo has been transformed under Mourinho as well. Lindelof will be quality too he just needs time to adapt a bit.

Mourinho always finds a way to win and nullify opponents that's why he's the special one

ReputationRep:
    Bet you still watch their show religiously

ReputationRep:
    Nah Rojo has been transformed under Mourinho as well. Lindelof will be quality too he just needs time to adapt a bit.

Mourinho always finds a way to win and nullify opponents that's why he's the special one
    He was the Special One. Probably stopped being the special after 2011/12.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    They are stupid, talentless and annoying AMA
    what's your opinion of total divas (or the careers of the ladies on total divas minus Eva and maryse who do jack bleep irl)

ReputationRep:
    I was like that for like a week after exams were done. I legit counted my marks with marking schemes from here like 20 times for each subject. i got a rough idea of my grades already but for one subject I might just miss my grade by 1 mark and that stressed the sh** outta me😂😂😂
    Spoiler:
    Show

"Am I hot cute or beautiful??"

Spoiler:
    Show

first world problems

Same. I'm pretty sure with Maths and FM but don't have a clue with biology and chemistry I'm on the fence as well.

TSR has provided a useful distraction.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Will my bum look big if I cut it off? Does that make me hot? 12 years old-- too early for marriage

Spoiler:
    Show
    The threads are so sh*t. Love the banter though

(Original post by serah.exe)
    No... such bad news, this can't be legit? I thought she was the only natural one
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    No... such bad news, this can't be legit? I thought she was the only natural one
    It's legit
    Although I'm guessing she got the least work done
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    F*** no! I'm not choosing one. I would rather drag my balls through a mile of monkey sh** and shark teeth and then smash them with a hammer and cut them off with a battleaxe than meet one of those idiots!
    Kendall Jenner is actually an attractive girl though, wouldn't mind spending time with her.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.