Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I hate the Kardashians AMA Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    You're naive if you think that's all she does. I'm no fan of the Kardashins but I get the impression people are just jealous of their success
    if she wasn't a kardashian, would she be as successful? Or successful at all?

We'll never know.

(Original post by serah.exe)
    It's legit
    Although I'm guessing she got the least work done
    The only positive I can see from this is that her surgeon is probably the best out there - in comparison, her sisters look like they used the local butchers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    if she wasn't a kardashian, would she be as successful? Or successful at all?

We'll never know.
    Absolutely ridiculous question. If Donald trump didn't receive a loan of 1 million dollars from his father, would he be president? If Anne franks annex wasn't discovered, what would she have done with her life? If usain bolt was in an accident and paraplegic from birth, who would be the fastest man alive?

Don't kid yourself
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yungaheartz)
    Bet you still watch their show religiously
    Jokes on you pal, I stopped watching Tv years ago. Too woke for all that s***
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    The only positive I can see from this is that her surgeon is probably the best out there - in comparison, her sisters look like they used the local butchers
    PRSOM :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Absolutely ridiculous question. If Donald trump didn't receive a loan of 1 million dollars from his father, would he be president? If Anne franks annex wasn't discovered, what would she have done with her life? If usain bolt was in an accident and paraplegic from birth, who would be the fastest man alive?

Don't kid yourself
    even worse analogies wtf.

If she was a fantastic businesswoman, she'd be successful no matter what family she was born into.

ReputationRep:
    the Kardassians are Kretinous Kowboys for whom i Kannot Kare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Jokes on you pal, I stopped watching Tv years ago. Too woke for all that s***
    so... what do you do in your spare time then??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    even worse analogies wtf.

If she was a fantastic businesswoman, she'd be successful no matter what family she was born into.
    sound whatever
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yungaheartz)
    so... what do you do in your spare time then??
    Lift weights, play football, write poems, play guitar, spend time with my family. Hbu?

ReputationRep:
    Same, but what I hate more are the ****ing fans. Like God do you even have parents? Clearly, this girl doesn't give two shits about you nor love you. Go play outside or something instead of trying to follow this pathetic excuse of a role model, who will only teach you how to shag guys and get famous from it, whilst boasting about being "hoe", something that seems to be an achievement in front of the family eyes.

Now thats done, can ANYONE explain to me how Kylie Jenner is related to the Kardashians. Are they even related?????
    • Very Important Poster

Just ignore them if you dont like them.

They cant be that talentless. I think they are geniuses in some ways as theyve made millions from self promotion. It is extraordinary.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_miah)
    Same, but what I hate more are the ****ing fans. Like God do you even have parents? Clearly, this girl doesn't give two shits about you nor love you. Go play outside or something instead of trying to follow this pathetic excuse of a role model, who will only teach you how to shag guys and get famous from it, whilst boasting about being "hoe", something that seems to be an achievement in front of the family eyes.

Now thats done, can ANYONE explain to me how Kylie Jenner is related to the Kardashians. Are they even related?????
    I got no clue either, but since I'm bored I'm interested to know that. ANYONE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Just ignore them if you dont like them.

They cant be that talentless. I think they are geniuses in some ways as theyve made millions from self promotion. It is extraordinary.
    Kinda hard to ignore when they're literally everywhere - in the media, billboards etc.
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Nathan Scott)
    Kinda hard to ignore when they're literally everywhere - in the media, billboards etc.
    Well I manage to ignore them quite easily. Background noise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    LOL The first pic looks like a bad pic though it's of her slipping:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    In terms of body she is definitely the most natural looking one but she's definitely probably had lip filler injections, botox etc.

Nah dbi, the kardashians are cringe worthy 😂. Kylie used to be so beautiful before she had all those surgeries.

Tell you who I obsess over, give me JMulan, Jenna Frumes and Jilly Anais any day over the kardashians (oh **** I just noticed they all start with J :rofl:)
    Meh. To me Kylie was average looking before the surgery and now quite pretty after it. That's just my opinion though.

Those are basic average instathots aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Meh. To me Kylie was average looking before the surgery and now quite pretty after it. That's just my opinion though.

Those are basic average instathots aswell.
    Average?!!! They're beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrIso)
    Average?!!! They're beautiful.
    They are attractive but look like every other instathot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    They are attractive but look like every other instathot
    Do you feel better having put down a few woman?

Internalised misogyny.

Does labelling them sluts because they are on Instagram make you get over your own insecurities?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.