Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Honour killings in 21st century Britain??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    There are no honour killings in the uk its not legal here lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by &eco)
    There are no honour killings in the uk its not legal here lol.
    The concept still exists- Honour killings can still happen but they are just collectively seen as murders rather than honour killings. Just because it is not a legally binding term- it doesn't mean it don't happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talmudic Clique)
    First off, Im white english. These men aren't grooming white women, its just simply the fact that white teens are left to roam feral. They are so thick they are completely seduced by 27 year old Darrens/Ahmeds Ford Focus. We have all met women like this at school college. These women got the free vodka and cigarettes that they were after, aswell as the sexual attention. Then when they got more than they bargained for they ran off to social services/police like little *****. If they had studied at home sensible and had proper parental guiding, none of those incidents would have happened in the first place. I have never seen asian teen girls loitering outside off-licenses.

There have to be physical threats to women if they indulge in habits that are harmful to wider society. Alcohol, the pill, gender bending, pre/extra marital relationships - nobody benefits from any of these and you have to take a firm line.
    Hahahaha white English my ass

You're south Asian! Stop hiding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    It's disgusting. There really should be the death penalty for people who do honour killings.
    Not only it's wrong by our laws one could assume that it is a form of terrorism- inciting violence to push a political agenda- the agenda of islamism.

(Original post by Talmudic Clique)
    First off, Im white english. These men aren't grooming white women, its just simply the fact that white teens are left to roam feral. They are so thick they are completely seduced by 27 year old Darrens/Ahmeds Ford Focus. We have all met women like this at school college. These women got the free vodka and cigarettes that they were after, aswell as the sexual attention. Then when they got more than they bargained for they ran off to social services/police like little *****. If they had studied at home sensible and had proper parental guiding, none of those incidents would have happened in the first place. I have never seen asian teen girls loitering outside off-licenses.

There have to be physical threats to women if they indulge in habits that are harmful to wider society. Alcohol, the pill, gender bending, pre/extra marital relationships - nobody benefits from any of these and you have to take a firm line.
    I do not care whether they was loitering around off licences- raping children is bad, i don't care what religious breakdown or race breakdown you are from raping children is on so many levels wrong. If you look at Rotherham and Rochdale a lot of Muslims was convicted for rape prominently of pakistani decent, we need to stop these people coming into our country, the answer to the problems which islam causes by our politicians is more islam. Drinking is part of British society, so is smoking but raping young girls is not part of our society. The problem is when parents do not want to allow their children to drink within the house- these children would be off the streets if their parents let them drink in the house, there is nothing wrong with it, you can drink in the house from 5 years old legally. My argument is that if we never allowed muslims into the country in the first place then we would not be discussing this debacle now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahsez)
    Hahahaha white English my ass

You're south Asian! Stop hiding.
    I was tempted to call him a paki!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Getinthegutter)
    I was tempted to call him a paki!
    Now that would be too far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahsez)
    Now that would be too far.
    I don't care about tolerance- truth above tolerance and lies. Not many people seem to be principled they are stuck in the equality and diversity bubble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bruv_mandem_ngl)
    They're not children though are they, they are are just risk taking teenage girls doing nothing with their lives and being a nuisance. Children stay at home and do their work if they are frightened of the outside world. Typical white trash parents where the **** were they though? I am not even entirely convinced these events actually happened as reported; at the very least they are embellished to cover up establishment paedophilia involving people such as Greville Janner, Edward Heath, Leon Britten. Those are just the people we know about, think how many others were on Saville axis. We are talking about a lot of 'national treasures' here and the establishment are desperate to keep a lid on this and use working class/ethnic paedophilia as a smokescreen. If the truth ever got out there would be a massive revolt and the elite couldn't possible mitigate that.
    At what age range are you considered a minor 0-16, they may still be teenagers- but they are still children. I do not care how they was living there life, you are just making excuses for rapists
    You may say White trash parents, if you hate us so much why did you come here to live, rape culture has been forced on society by prominently Asian culprits- to be specific Muslims. I know people of high power have form aswell but there are less powerful celebrity rapists when compared with muslim grooming gangs. The elite are the least of our worries there are more foreign rapists then the total amount of elitists

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.