The Student Room Group

Which TSR users do you miss the most ?

I miss @Groot,I was her maid and now that she is gone,I don't know what to do with my life.
I miss Ghost and the rest of the super six,although I think @QE2 is still around.
I miss @Awesome Genius,he needs no introduction.He was like an upgrade of Kyx in that he had more intelligence ,achieved something in his life(medicine at oxford) and his face was more pleasant to look at.
I miss @C0balt ,she was so nice and helpful .
I miss @Ankabout,nice person to talk too.
@MrsSheldonCooper,@candykissesxox,@TheonlyMrsHolmes,@fatima1998 ,@samina_ay and @TheGreatImposter are all others I miss too,(although the the first one is back:eek: )!
Some others I was going to mention but thank goodness they came back recently.Who do you miss the most:smile: ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I miss @Kyx :moon:
@QE2 is deffo still around, man.

@Kyx was alright but got on my nerves a little :redface:

Can't think of any other users that would be suitable to state here unfortunately :getmecoat:
I miss lots of people, off the top of my head... Mad Vlad, River85 and Illusionary.

Name dropping? If you were around when ISA was, you wouldn't miss her.
Reply 5
Original post by Snufkin
I miss lots of people, off the top of my head... Mad Vlad, River85 and Illusionary.

Name dropping? If you were around when ISA was, you wouldn't miss her.

lol, I was there when she was around. she was a gem, amazing how she got everyone worked up :lol:
Reply 6
@Queen Cersei :moon:

Had the honour of meeting her though :awesome:
Reply 7
Original post by ClearSky
@QE2 is deffo still around, man.

@Kyx was alright but got on my nerves a little :redface:

Can't think of any other users that would be suitable to state here unfortunately :getmecoat:

Why does everyone miss Kyx?
The guy was funny at first but he just self destructed really.
If the world was a bowl of cereal ?Like really?
Who makes a thread like that ?
Amateur.
Original post by Pirko
lol, I was there when she was around. she was a gem, amazing how she got everyone worked up :lol:

Sure. She didn't get everyone worked up, she just said a lot of silly things. It was a slurry of banality.
Original post by bobby147
Why does everyone miss Kyx?
The guy was funny at first but he just self destructed really.
If the world was a bowl of cereal ?Like really?
Who makes a thread like that ?
Amateur.

Srsly he was alright but yeah, I agree.
Btw I'm a new user here so I don't know many banned people that I feel comfortable to disclose.
Reply 10
@ha.anon90 Just hope she's fine :frown:
tufts imsoacademic guysecretan can't remember a lot of the others
Reply 13
Original post by Snufkin
Sure. She didn't get everyone worked up, she just said a lot of silly things. It was a slurry of banality.

she was a character, you don't have many of those around these days. i miss the entertainment value. idg why that's so hard to understand, perhaps because some people like you are easily offended
Just off the top of my head. Im sure there are a few more.

@SleepySheep The first TSRian I met irl
@hasan4life The master of DM slidin'
@Tyrion_Lannister Was hilarious
@drowzee She was cool and disappeared suddenly
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Mr Smurf
Just off the top of my head

@SleepySheep The first TSRian I met irl
@hasan4life The master of DM slidin'
@Tyrion_Lannister Was hilarious
@drowzee She was cool and disappeared suddenly

Of course,how could I forget @drowzee,she was a great person too.
I swear all the people you mentioned are still here, active and all that?
Original post by Pirko
she was a character, you don't have many of those around these days. i miss the entertainment value. idg why that's so hard to understand, perhaps because some people like you are easily offended

I'm not offended, I just find it a bit strange when people who didn't use TSR back then claim to miss ISA. Some of her threads were funny, but the majority were childish, if not plain stupid. Where's the entertainment value in that?
Reply 18
Original post by Emerald7770
I swear all the people you mentioned are still here, active and all that?

Many of them are banned,so no or inactive,so no.
Reply 19
Original post by Snufkin
I'm not offended, I just find it a bit strange when people who didn't use TSR back then claim to miss ISA. Some of her threads were funny, but the majority were childish, if not plain stupid. Where's the entertainment value in that?

I've been using TSR since 2011.

God forbid someone creates a dupe.

Quick Reply

Latest