Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you ever feel guilty not working out? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I've been consistent working out but today I haven't I feel so guilty and just annoyed at myself for not working out does anyone feel like this?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcar1)
    So I've been consistent working out but today I haven't I feel so guilty and just annoyed at myself for not working out does anyone feel like this?
    Don't worry man, one day won't hurt anyone. You're consistent most the time, keep up the hard work

ReputationRep:
    I also realised I feel more depressed when I don't

ReputationRep:
    Always.. and it's a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcar1)
    i havent worked out for 2 months, how do u think i feeel

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Not anymore. I used to care but as I missed more and more days... it became my new norm :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I never work out and all i do is eat and yet i'm still skinny

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel, it's a mix between guilt and comfort, but eventually I start working out again before it becomes a habit. Although I feel quickly bad about myself, I don't think it's really that important.. A day will not make your muscles melt out of the blue

ReputationRep:
    I barely feel like this...you've just got to choose between the right way and the easy way. However, the fact that you get annoyed and guilty that you've missed a workout is a good sign - it makes you far more likely to keep it up, and I've no doubt you will.

Well done so far, remember that consistency is key!

I've also launched an e-Book if you're after any diet advice @ thedietresolution,com

ReputationRep:
    I used to but it's not healthy to feel guilty about that. Just do what you can and keep a mostly healthy diet and you'll be fine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.