Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HELP might have put the wrong current course on my application Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    So my friend applied for uni a few months ago, she went to an interview and everything, has applied and paid for accommodation but thinks that she has put the wrong information for the current course. Her friend (from the same college course) has put "BTEC level 3 extended diploma" and she has put "btec extended diploma (QCR)" her tutor checked it and stuff, but like what if it is the wrong one? what can she do? will she have to defer a year?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlbossx)
    So my friend applied for uni a few months ago, she went to an interview and everything, has applied and paid for accommodation but thinks that she has put the wrong information for the current course. Her friend (from the same college course) has put "BTEC level 3 extended diploma" and she has put "btec extended diploma (QCR)" her tutor checked it and stuff, but like what if it is the wrong one? what can she do? will she have to defer a year?
    Hi there! It would be best if you could contact us so we can amend this on our system. As they are both extended diplomas, they will be awarded the same amount. Although, it is best it we have the exact qualification from the correct governing body registered. This will help prevent any further problems.

Please call us on 0116 257 7000 and ask for Freddie,

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.