Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

housemate stealing my food Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i live in a shared house and with my job i barely have enough money to pay bills and get food, I share a house with 2 other girls occassionally one invites her bf over and I am sure they keep stealing my food i put my name on it but they still go through it and eat it what can I do, i confronted them but they deny it calling me paranoid.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deana Morris)
    i live in a shared house and with my job i barely have enough money to pay bills and get food, I share a house with 2 other girls occassionally one invites her bf over and I am sure they keep stealing my food i put my name on it but they still go through it and eat it what can I do, i confronted them but they deny it calling me paranoid.
    You could get a mini fridge and put it in your room, but that is another expense I guess. Or put things that don't need to be in the fridge in your room. You might just have to be really up front to them about it and say that I can't afford to have you stealing my food because I am just making ends meet.

ReputationRep:
    Just say to her " LISTEN B1TCH IF I FIND OUT ITS YOU IM GONNA KICK THE LIVING FCK INTO YOU", I'm sure she'll then understand

ReputationRep:
    Come on it's obvious. Crush up laxatives and put them in the sandwich.

Don't tell anyone and whoevers ******** themselves stole it.

Smear some crap over your food and tell them what you did after they eat it. haha no better way to put their theft to an end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apeshit007)
    Just say to her " LISTEN B1TCH IF I FIND OUT ITS YOU IM GONNA KICK THE LIVING FCK INTO YOU", I'm sure she'll then understand
    (Original post by lordofbutthurt)
    Come on it's obvious. Crush up laxatives and put them in the sandwich.

Don't tell anyone and whoevers ******** themselves stole it.
    Very effective advice 👌👌👌

ReputationRep:
    Swap sell by dates on your items. My gran used to inject washing up liquid into a milk bottle. The crazy old goat 😂

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Smear some crap over your food and tell them what you did after they eat it. haha no better way to put their theft to an end
    lmfao

ReputationRep:
    I got one better make a SH1T SNADWHICH AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE NUTELLA AND IF SHE STEELS THAT THEN LET'S JUST SAY SHE'S GETTING A MOUTH FULL OF CRAP.

ReputationRep:
    Another idea, crush up the world's hottest chilly and sprinkle it on some food

For best results do this when the milks run out...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.