The Student Room Group

Have you downloaded TSR's new app yet?

Scroll to see replies

Feels like water. It's smooth
I scroll down to read the last post, but I can't see the last post unless I post something
Original post by Hawksteinman
I scroll down to read the last post, but I can't see the last post unless I post something

That is odd. Is this widespread? I'd be grateful if you could give a thread name and post that this happens on so we can investigate
Yep.

I can't stand it;

"Endless" scrolling makes it very difficult to work out where you are on a thread
The use of space is horrendously inefficient,
Replying more than a line to someone is tricky because the typing box is tiny.
There is no settings page
No way to automatically go to watched threads
Finally you can't see which threads you have already read.

I will stick to the good app.

EDIT (thank God for this app): you can't open to browser.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ChrisN
That is odd. Is this widespread? I'd be grateful if you could give a thread name and post that this happens on so we can investigate

It happened with post 20 on this thread, and one other one (can't remember which). Don't know if it's the case with all of them or just some, though
Original post by Hawksteinman
It happened with post 20 on this thread, and one other one (can't remember which). Don't know if it's the case with all of them or just some, though

Thanks. Which version of the app are you using? If you go to the Burger Menu, at the bottom you will see the version numbers
Original post by ChrisN
Thanks. Which version of the app are you using? If you go to the Burger Menu, at the bottom you will see the version numbers

2.0.0 :smile:
Original post by Meany Pie
The use of space is horrendously inefficient

This is what I mean. Why does so much space need to be taken up?

pjimage.jpg
Original post by Meany Pie
This is what I mean. Why does so much space need to be taken up?

pjimage.jpg

Yup - we hear you. We have some tweaks coming soon to improve this, and lots of the other bits you are looking for. Please bear with us. Awesomeness is coming, but we feel we have made a good start, and now have a strong platform to build on.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest