Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you downloaded TSR's new app yet? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Feels like water. It's smooth

ReputationRep:
    I scroll down to read the last post, but I can't see the last post unless I post something
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hawksteinman)
    I scroll down to read the last post, but I can't see the last post unless I post something
    That is odd. Is this widespread? I'd be grateful if you could give a thread name and post that this happens on so we can investigate

ReputationRep:
    Yep.

I can't stand it;

"Endless" scrolling makes it very difficult to work out where you are on a thread
    The use of space is horrendously inefficient,
    Replying more than a line to someone is tricky because the typing box is tiny.
    There is no settings page
    No way to automatically go to watched threads
    Finally you can't see which threads you have already read.

I will stick to the good app.

EDIT (thank God for this app): you can't open to browser.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisN)
    That is odd. Is this widespread? I'd be grateful if you could give a thread name and post that this happens on so we can investigate
    It happened with post 20 on this thread, and one other one (can't remember which). Don't know if it's the case with all of them or just some, though
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hawksteinman)
    It happened with post 20 on this thread, and one other one (can't remember which). Don't know if it's the case with all of them or just some, though
    Thanks. Which version of the app are you using? If you go to the Burger Menu, at the bottom you will see the version numbers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisN)
    Thanks. Which version of the app are you using? If you go to the Burger Menu, at the bottom you will see the version numbers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meany Pie)
    The use of space is horrendously inefficient
    This is what I mean. Why does so much space need to be taken up?

Name:  pjimage.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  145.8 KB
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meany Pie)
    This is what I mean. Why does so much space need to be taken up?

Name:  pjimage.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  145.8 KB
    Yup - we hear you. We have some tweaks coming soon to improve this, and lots of the other bits you are looking for. Please bear with us. Awesomeness is coming, but we feel we have made a good start, and now have a strong platform to build on.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.