Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Werewolves of TSR - Round 6 Recruitment Thread Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Who would you like to elect as the TWoTSR Round 6 village Sheriff?
    ThatsAGoodOne349
    6.67%
    ClearSky
    0%
    laurawatt
    13.33%
    cemsimon
    73.33%
    LifeIsFine
    6.67%

ReputationRep:
    Hello TSR!

It us with great pleasure that I announce this limited time offer- a most wonderful deal for any member of TSR who wishes to take it! Applications are open for one of our beautiful houses situated on the outskirts of Werewood- a stunning countryside location. Each located within walking distance of local amenities including your very own Village Hall, the TSR wide acclaimed Villager’s Inn, your own prvate-ish swimming pool and of course our open 24 hours a day mega IKEA store, these 18 one bedroom detached properties will go fast! You have 24 hours to register your interest by posting on this thread.

Spoiler:
    Show

Please see below for details on how recruitment will work- this has changed from previous rounds!

As a villager, you will even be in with the chance of gaining yourself a job in our wonderful community- could you be the next sheriff, fortune teller or witch?...Which brings me to why we might need to employ villagers in these positions…We have a slight problem with werewolves killing the residents of our village…

Still interested in one of our houses? Not been put off? Have you got what it takes to help us save the village?

In that case, welcome to…

The Werewolves of TSR Round Six!

Game rules, role descriptions and how recruitment works will follow as I write and finalise them- please be patient and refrain from posting in this thread until they are all up

ReputationRep:
    The Basics
    Each game day will last around 24 hours, and each night will be the same. This means one full day and night will last around 48 hours. The timings aren’t confirmed yet, however I aim to start and end each day and night at 9PM UK time. So make sure your votes are in before then!
    On the first day, 18 TSRians move in to The Village. This means I need 18 players before the game will begin
    After you’re all recruited, I will assign roles via PM.
    Each night, the pack of Werewolves make a group decision on who they want to maul. Each day, the surviving villagers discuss the night’s events and decide who they believe is a Werewolf and should be lynched.
    The game ends when either all Werewolves have been lynched or all non-werewolves have been killed (through means of mauling and lynching).

ReputationRep:
    The Roles

Roles will be assigned COMPLETELY RANDOMLY and you will find out your role by PM. You must keep your role to yourself throughout the duration of the game. Your role may only be revealed upon your death by the host (me!), or at the end of the game if you survive that long.

Werewolf (4): Each night, they make a group decision and eat a villager. The next day, they pretend to be a villager so they will not be eliminated. There are 4 Werewolves in total. A Werewolf can eat a Werewolf, and vote against them in the polls during the day.

Fortune Teller: Discovers the role of a player of their choice every night. He/She must help the other villagers but should do so discretely so as not be found by Werewolves.

Little Girl: Can see the actions of that of the Werewolves when they are discussing who to kill during the night phase. After the Werewolves have decided on their victim, the Little Girl shall be PMed and the Werewolves can have a guess as to who she is before morning comes. She will die if the Werewolves guess who she is, but she can find out who the Werewolves are by guessing one player to be a Werewolf every night.

Hunter: If he/she dies, he/she must immediately kill another player of his/her choice.

Cupid: On the first night, he/she chooses 2 players and makes them fall in love. If one dies, the other dies too. A lover cannot vote against the other lover. If the lovers are a villager and a Werewolf, their objective changes; they must eliminate all the players except them. If they are both villagers or both Werewolves, their objective does not change, but everything else does come into effect.

Witch: He/She has two potions:
    - One to save the Werewolves' victim
    - One to eliminate a player
    He/She can only use each potion once during the game. He/She can use her two potions during the same night. He/She can save herself if he/she is attacked by Werewolves. He/She is told who the Werewolf’s target is and asked if he/she wants to save them at the end of each night. He/she can only save a player mauled by the werewolves- not one lynched in the daytime vote.

Villager: Everyone else is just a villager. Villagers have no special powers

Sheriff: Has 2 votes to vote who is to be killed at the end of each day. Note: voted in by the villagers and can have multiple roles (i.e: Werewolf and Sheriff, witch and sheriff, villager and sheriff etc.)

ReputationRep:
    The RulesRevealing your role is forbidden. You must keep it to yourself for the duration of the game.

You are not allowed to make your role public. For example, no ‘You’re welcome’ if you are the Witch and save someone, no ‘I am the Fortune Teller/Little Girl and X is a Werewolf’, no ‘Do not lynch me because I am the Hunter’, etc.

Role claiming is not allowed. You are not allowed to say “I’m an innocent villager” or similar to any other role. You are only allowed to claim innocence, for example “I promise you I am innocent”.

Preferably, please do not make any private alliances. All discussion should occur in the thread.

You must have space in your PMs in order to play. This is because role assignment is done that way, so even innocent villagers must be able to receive this information.

You must be active. If you do not participate in the game for over 24 hours, you will be kicked and replaced. Participation exists in the form of replying to the threads, submitting your last will and voting during the day.

Cheating in any way is forbidden. If you are found to be cheating, you will be removed from the game.

Ghostly whispers are allowed but must not relate to the gameplay.

Some Notes
    Both non-players and dead players may vote in the polls, however only the votes of living players are counted.

If you were the Sheriff from last round, you are not allowed to run for Sheriff in this round- no worries there as I was the sheriff last round

You can vote for yourself in any poll. The exception to this is the Sheriff election poll.

The village does not have to lynch anyone – this is done by no one (who is alive) voting – bear in mind that this means that all it takes is for one person to vote to result in a lynch though.

Last wills can be submitted to me via PM. DO NOT REVEAL YOUR LAST WILL ON THE THREAD. It is difficult to make a concrete rule for this one, so if I have not posted your death scene, your last will can be included in the post. A player may submit- at any point in the game- a last will via PM to me, which can be updated throughout the game as many times as the player pleases. If you do not submit anything on the night of your death, your last submitted will (or none) will be used.
    A last will may contain one piece of information the player wishes to pass on to the villagers in the event of their death. It cannot directly reveal the role of another player (i.e. no 'X is a werewolf and Y is the witch'), but there are ways round this- when I receive your will, I will confirm whether or not it is acceptable.

After roles have been assigned you may submit your manifestos for the role of Sheriff. This is the only role that is decided by the other villagers, so you must put yourself across in a good way in order to be elected.

ReputationRep:

Recruitment Method

I will be doing the recruitment slightly differently this round, as it has always been stated in the OP that new players (or ones without a power role) will be given priority, yet despite that, in practice, it always seems to be done on a first come first served basis regardless of TWoTSR playing history.

Okay, so applications (where expression of interest is considered an application) to play are open as of now and will remain open for a period of 24 hours (until they close at tomorrow at 22:00 UK time).

If all of the spots are filled, that's great and roles will be allocated immediately.

If places are oversubscribed at the end of the 24 hours, playing history would be used as the basis of deciding who the players should be (where in the event of 2 players who have similar playing history 'competing' for the last space, it would be decided on a first come basis). This will only apply to the first 6 spaces however- the rest of the spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

If there are still empty spaces at the end of the 24 hours, all those who had already expressed interest would be given a place and the remaining places would be up for grabs on a first come first served basis (most likely for a further 24 hours, or until all of the places are taken).
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Sign me up!

Tagging pinta people and TOS people incase they are interested!
    This is basically a slower TSR version of TOS

Spoiler:
    Show

KittenMediaya ?
    games211 - Games211
    Airmed - Airmed
    Bobbobson1 - bobbobson1
    WWEaboo - Icanhasurcookeh
    AcornFalls - AcornFalls
    jadeyfletch - frankel
    laurawatt - lionlover3000
    defenestrated - ddefenestrated
    IKEAPanda37 - ikeapanda37
    Kholmes1 - KatieHolmes135
    TheGreatPumpkin - DeGrotePompoen
    _Sinnie_ - Daravel
    yrrab - barrym
    Paracosm - Incroyable
    XOR_ - XOR01
    Jacob_Pasco
    IMissTheTruckles
    cemsimon - elefteri
    Protostar -
    frankielogue - frankielogue
    LifeIsFine - LifeIsFine
    ThatsAGoodOne349 - Thatsagoodone
    Paddy_C - PaddyCr
    Michiyo - MichiyoSaitou
    baah - yapc
    Boss_Rhythm - BossXRhythm
    OGGUS - YourMainManGus
    Cognition! - SilverFlute
    Manuster - Manuster
    Metalfros - Metalfros
    brrrigid - Archeroni
    shadowdweller - shadowdweller01
    04MR17 - 04MR17
    KyleH123 - kyleH1
    CoolCavy - Cavy
    meshy - Meshy1
    yoda123 - y1o2d3a

starfab

TheGreatPumpkin

KittenMediaya OGGUS mali473 Tibblesthecat1 Bluebutterfly310 DarkEnergy04MR17 KyleH123ItsssssTobyReshyna aamirac the bearBezoar ewandernoth fatima1998 Rhythmical Milzime preetg97 BookBird XOR_ Boss_Rhythm alevelstresss markovchain17 TSR Mustafa RainbowKiwi shadowdweller Kholmes1 SeanFM defenestrated Namita Gurung ForestShadow ubisoftpineneedles cupcakes87 Supercrazy21 zanner PharaohFromSpace Edminzodo ftsoft REMLewis TheGuyWhoPhysics WarwickPhysicist fidi LDS16 Plagioclase XcitingStuart govtandpolitics Lord Samosa Aria Enoshima Puddles the Monkey Egirl127 TheGreatPumpkin rhiifuu TheYearNiner danielwinstanley BWV1007 BantaClaus K.C LoZ_9009 Blondie987 Skeptyle Mystery. indigobluesss asmuse123 jenhasdreams mocha Frappe LeyK Mehodax beta_tester saladays Me123456789 celloel drowzee Thomb nexttimeigetvpn Ubergooose frankielogue Galaxie501 AndrewSCO TheHaunted. 13 1 20 8 42 mediaya Gwynbleiidd 0to100 MissChameleon TheDarkNinja UWS TheOtherSide. serah.exe chelseadagg3r wolfmoon88 SteamboatMickey IKEAPanda37 honour Snufkin LifeIsFine frankielogue CoolCavy Salamandastron Saba XD Paddy_C ThatsAGoodOne349 PerplexingGeode Kindred

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    Reserved for next post
    Argh- just realised I got the tile wrong- great start Labrador!
    I can edit it to whatever you are wanting?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Me me me me me me me :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I can edit it to whatever you are wanting?
    Thanks Cheese- it should be a 6 rather than a 5
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Reserved for next post
    Argh- just realised I got the tile wrong- great start Labrador!
    Fixed

Also, meeeee!

Need to televise it all :yes:

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Fixed

Also, meeeee!

prsom still :emo:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I am IN. :excited:

ReputationRep:
    not sure what this game is or how to play

ReputationRep:
    Can I join?

ReputationRep:
    I'll join.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)
    X.
    cemsimon laurawatt DreamlinerFinder
    Here it is

ReputationRep:
    Hello TSR!

It us with great pleasure that I announce this limited time offer- a most wonderful deal for any member of TSR who wishes to take it! Applications are open for one of our beautiful houses situated on the outskirts of Werewood- a stunning countryside location. Each located within walking distance of local amenities including your very own Village Hall, the TSR wide acclaimed Villager’s Inn, your own prvate-ish swimming pool and of course our open 24 hours a day mega IKEA store, these 18 one bedroom detached properties will go fast! You have 24 hours to register your interest by posting on this thread.

Spoiler:
    Show

Please see below for details on how recruitment will work- this has changed from previous rounds!

As a villager, you will even be in with the chance of gaining yourself a job in our wonderful community- cold you be the next sheriff, fortune teller or witch?...Which brings me to why we might need to employ villagers in these positions…We have a slight problem with werewolves killing the residents of our village…

Still interested in one of our houses? Not been put off? Have you got what it takes to help us save the village?

Game rules, role descriptions and how recruitment works will follow as I write and finalise them- please be patient and refrain from posting in this thread until they are all up
    Here is my letter of motivation to join this round of "The Werewolves of TSR"

Dear Labrador99,

My name is cemsimon and I am a motivated young individual aspiring to create a new life in the beautiful town of Weerwood, and I really hope I can join you and all other aspiring citizens of Weerwood this time around.

I believe that I have what it takes to join you and make this little village prosper.
    I am a fierce, ambitious, loving and kind, whilst athletic (numerous years of Tae Kwon Do, competition level swimming, intensive horse riding) and studious (passing the IB, 11 years of flute, writing and reading as much as I can). I am a fighter in all sense of the term and will defend those I think are right and point out those who I believe are at fault.

As I have done the previous rounds, I like to think that I am well organised in planning out my suspicions and do my best to find possible werewolves such as in Round 5 since I was a villager, or trying my best to find the little girl as I was a werewolf in Round 4.

I have only fallen in deeper love for this game that I used to play in summer camp.

This is why I would like to join you in Weerwood for another round of the Werewolves of TSR, if you'll have me.

I really hope that I can join you,

Sincerely,

cemsimon

P.S. In other words, can I join, please?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Sign me up!

(Original post by 04MR17)
    Me me me me me me me :wavey:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Fixed

Also, meeeee!

(Original post by Michiyo)
    I am IN. :excited:

(Original post by F055il215)
    Can I join?
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    I'll join.
    Thanks for your interest everyone - please read post 5 for how recruitment will work
    (Original post by starfab)
    not sure what this game is or how to play
    All of the info is in the first 5 posts now
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hello TSR!

Spoiler:
    Show

As a villager, you will even be in with the chance of gaining yourself a job in our wonderful community- cold you be the next sheriff, fortune teller or witch?...Which brings me to why we might need to employ villagers in these positions…We have a slight problem with werewolves killing the residents of our village…

I'm in

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.