Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Werewolves of TSR - Round 6 Recruitment Thread Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Who would you like to elect as the TWoTSR Round 6 village Sheriff?
    ThatsAGoodOne349
    6.67%
    ClearSky
    0%
    laurawatt
    13.33%
    cemsimon
    73.33%
    LifeIsFine
    6.67%

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I will pass on Sheriff for my first game.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I would like to stake my part in this Sheriff Election for Sheriff VI. I will be truthful with you all, this being within the extent of the rulebook, if course...
    I want to make Werewood a better place for all, and IKEA is just one of the things that our predecessors left for us to build upon, which I intend to do along the way, alive or dead.
    I hope this is enough for your vote in the Election.
    #ThatsAGoodOneForSheriffVI
    Long Live Werewood!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I feel as though standing for sheriff, though I want to do it, may be pushing it a little since I'm on holiday on Friday xD
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    HOST
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I feel as though standing for sheriff, though I want to do it, may be pushing it a little since I'm on holiday on Friday xD
    I would be running for Sheriff VI. Good luck if you stand fir the position <3
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
    I would be running for Sheriff VI. Good luck if you stand fir the position <3
    I'm really not sure haha :hide:
    I hope Paracosm stands !
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    Good luck to all the future Sheriff candidates! Looking forward to reading your wills
    Michiyo the werewolf?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeIsFine)
    Michiyo the werewolf?
    LIF, you are just to assume so; as do I. but we can't all know for sure until she dies 😈
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeIsFine)
    Michiyo the werewolf?
    LIF, you are just to assume so; as do I. but we can't all know for sure until she dies 😈
    Sorry about that! Thank you for pointing it out. :hugs: I meant to write manifestos, not wills. Playing Town of Salem when exhausted made me write wills automatically.

I edited it now.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about that! Thank you for pointing it out. :hugs: I meant to write manifestos, not wills. Playing Town of Salem when exhausted made me write wills automatically.

I edited it now.
    I would join in if I had access to a pc.

ReputationRep:
    I would like to stake my part in this Sheriff Election for Sheriff VI. I will be truthful with you all, this being within the extent of the rulebook, if course...
    I want to make Werewood a better place for all, and IKEA is just one of the things that our predecessors left for us to build upon, which I intend to do along the way, alive or dead.
    I hope this is enough for your vote in the Election.
    #ThatsAGoodOneForSheriffVI
    Long Live Werewood!
    Application acknowledged

ReputationRep:

I edited it now.
    Oh, i was wondering why they were accusing you of being a wolf, even when wills was in bold I had no idea why until I read this.

ReputationRep:
    Labrador99 I want to apply to be a sheriff :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    Labrador99 I want to apply to be a sheriff :love:
    Application acknowledged
    As stated in the other post, it is recommended that you produce and post a manifesto before 7PM tomorrow night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    Application acknowledged
    As stated in the other post, it is recommended that you produce and post a manifesto before 7PM tomorrow night.
    Okay, thanks!

ReputationRep:

My 'manifesto' (which will most likely be unsuccessful)
    :party:

I request that all you nice TSRians vote for me to be the sheriff as I promise I will do my best to save the villagers :angel:

Ugh.... I'm not a very creative person so basically, please vote for me and I will rep you as a thank-you (if that's TSR-legal )
    Tag me after you vote and I'll rep the post :lovehug:

Tags:

I have a horrible feeling that this isn't going to work, but it's better than nothing, I guess :hide:

Thanks in advance :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hello and welcome to my Sheriff Manifesto!
    Greetings friends, this is my third time ( I think! ) of running for sheriff - but unlike the previous two games I have played, i am experienced enough to help lead the game
    If you elect me as your sheriff, I promise to bring peace, freedom, justice and security. As sheriff, I will respect your opinion, listen to the people, be honest, and do everything in my power to protect you and to make this village safe again. A vote for me is a vote against the werewolves and for the safety and freedom of our people.
    Also I will bake cakes for the village and I will organise town fairs and game days (and Doctor Who marathons!) for anyone who wants them (And outings to the local IKEA)

Thank you for your time and I hope you have a great day!!
    Ps. Vote for me
    Spoiler:
    Show

:flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: (19 happy smiling faces to represent each of us - including our fabulous host Labrador99)

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)

My 'manifesto' (which will most likely be unsuccessful)
    :party:

I request that all you nice TSRians vote for me to be the sheriff as I promise I will do my best to save the villagers :angel:

Ugh.... I'm not a very creative person so basically, please vote for me and I will rep you as a thank-you (if that's TSR-legal )

Tags:

I have a horrible feeling that this isn't going to work, but it's better than nothing, I guess :hide:

Thanks in advance :grouphugs:
    Your tags didn't work

(Original post by laurawatt)
    Hello and welcome to my Sheriff Manifesto!
    Greetings friends, this is my third time ( I think! ) of running for sheriff - but unlike the previous two games I have played, i am experienced enough to help lead the game
    If you elect me as your sheriff, I promise to bring peace, freedom, justice and security. As sheriff, I will respect your opinion, listen to the people, be honest, and do everything in my power to protect you and to make this village safe again. A vote for me is a vote against the werewolves and for the safety and freedom of our people.
    Also I will bake cakes for the village and I will organise town fairs and game days (and Doctor Who marathons!) for anyone who wants them (And outings to the local IKEA)

Thank you for your time and I hope you have a great day!!
    Ps. Vote for me
    Spoiler:
    Show

:flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: :flower2: (19 happy smiling faces to represent each of us - including our fabulous host Labrador99)

You're really selling it to me with Doctor Who marathons :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    You're really selling it to me with Doctor Who marathons :love:
    :hugs:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurawatt)
    :hugs:
    You would make a good sheriff :lovie:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.