Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Werewolves of TSR - Round 6 Recruitment Thread Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Who would you like to elect as the TWoTSR Round 6 village Sheriff?
    ThatsAGoodOne349
    6.67%
    ClearSky
    0%
    laurawatt
    13.33%
    cemsimon
    73.33%
    LifeIsFine
    6.67%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    Aww, you are lovely :hugs: Sorry for not voting for you, but I am a bit worried that we may not be able to tell if you are town-aligned or a Werewolf (you know how you got lynched last round), which could backfire on the village :sad:

May I please have some cakes? :puppyeyes:
    Both of the times I have played, the sheriff has been a wolf. And even then people couldn't tell they are a wolf.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to say a big thank you to all of you who have voted for me so far!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    Ever played before?
    I haven't :unimpressed: I always vote though
    been playing since like R3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
    been playing since like R3
    Wow - did you always get the role you wanted?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Wow - did you always get the role you wanted?
    only last round
    I was hoping Hunter, and I got it,
    just for the heroicism chance really
    and it paid off

ReputationRep:
    only last round
    I was hoping Hunter, and I got it,
    just for the heroicism chance really
    and it paid off
    Hunter's the best one?
    Werewolf is cool :daydreaming: or any power role -TLG or FT or whatever - just not VILLAGER :lol:

That's like - the worst one nothing to do and all...

ReputationRep:
    Just so everyone knows, the plan is for the sheriff election results to be announced officially after the poll closes this evening. The night 1 events for those in power roles will also take place tonight. If I hear back from them all tonight, the night 1 post will go up, and the day 1 vote will begin later tonight. If I've not heard back from them all, I will post it as soon as I have.

ReputationRep:
    Hunter's the best one?
    Werewolf would have been cool :daydreaming: or any power role -TLG or FT or whatever - just not VILLAGER :lol:

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to reveal your role clearsky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurawatt)
    I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to reveal your role clearsky
    Labrador99?
    I didn't - I said that it would be horrible to be a villager did I say something wrong?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't - I said that it would be horrible to be a villager did I say something wrong?
    Very sorry - forget I ever said anything - I read what you put in a different way to how it was intended.

Forgive me :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurawatt)
    Very sorry - forget I ever said anything - I read what you put in a different way to how it was intended.

Forgive me :adore:
    It's okay, it DID sound like I revealed my role :erm: I will edit that before I get eliminated by accident :laugh:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    ClearSky and laurawatt, I am here to point out our host will get that notification anyway. :lol: I was just about to step in since I got what ClearSky meant and could see why it might be taken the wrong way, but I am glad both of you realised this was just a misunderstanding (with ClearSky making a relatively poor choice of words and Laura misunderstanding ClearSky's statement due to its resultant ambiguity). Well done on that! :clap2: I like it when players cooperate, own up to their mistakes, and fix them so quickly! :yep:

Tagging Labrador99 to let her know everything is alright so she does not worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    I like it when players cooperate, own up to their mistakes, and fix them so quickly! :yep:
    This ^^^
    No further action required folks
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Hunter's the best one?
    Werewolf is cool :daydreaming: or any power role -TLG or FT or whatever - just not VILLAGER :lol:

Hunter is a semi power role...
    they revenge kill on death...
    is that not a power to you?
    think about the strategy of the role, if you can't, I'll explain some pointers in your VMs or something

ReputationRep:
    Hunter is a semi power role...
    they revenge kill on death...
    is that not a power to you?
    think about the strategy of the role, if you can't, I'll explain some pointers in your VMs or something
    So when you play, you know who killed you?
    Woooow that's cool :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    So when you play, you know who killed you?
    Woooow that's cool :rolleyes:
    Not quite- when the hunter is killed, they will get a PM from me and they have to choose another player who is then also killed that day/night

ReputationRep:

Werewolf Suspicions

Who do you think are the werewolves so far?

People I suspect so far:
    TAGO because he was very strange when I mentioned the possibility of him being a werewolf
    Sorry TAGO, I am very inexperienced at guessing - don't mind me

shadowdweller - don't have any evidence but she seems like the werewolf type :hmmm:
    Apologies if I'm wrong

These claims are based entirely on random guesses though, so they may or may not be right.
    Who knows?

Suspicions?

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Werewolf Suspicions

Who do you think are the werewolves so far?

People I suspect so far:
    TAGO because he was very strange when I mentioned the possibility of him being a werewolf
    Sorry TAGO, I am very inexperienced at guessing - don't mind me

shadowdweller - don't have any evidence but she seems like the werewolf type :hmmm:
    Apologies if I'm wrong

These claims are based entirely on random guesses though, so they may or may not be right.
    Who knows?

Suspicions?

all I said is that I can't break the rules, you were fairly explicitly asking my role...

ReputationRep:
    all I said is that I can't break the rules, you were fairly explicitly asking my role...
    Idk why, seemed rather fishy :laugh:
    You were very quiet after that - but I guess you were trying to not break the rules.

Oh - Labrador99 forgot to tag you!

ReputationRep:
    Smells like a good old passive aggressive cake is baking....

But with suspicions its pretty early on - especially seen as about half the village has been pretty anti-social as of yet

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.